Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound

Kenho21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Mitten
The GUS Lord Telescopic mod. About $142 US and free shipping. :) It's a stunning bit of work and you won't find a better quality mech anywhere. Personally, I think it's the most beautiful mech I've seen. I love mine.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/526978-gus-lord-telescopic-mod-pictorial.html

GUS Lord Telescopic mod bb/whs lite version (no AFC) You can also get one with airflow control, but it's a little more expensive.

Thanks for the recommendation, I've actually been looking at the Gus Tele. Seems to be pretty nice and I know it's been around for a while. I've heard of people putting a Paps switch and contacts in it though, so I didn't know if that meant people had found it wasn't good stock or not...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Thanks for the recommendation, I've actually been looking at the Gus Tele. Seems to be pretty nice and I know it's been around for a while. I've heard of people putting a Paps switch and contacts in it though, so I didn't know if that meant people had found it wasn't good stock or not...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seem to remember someone talking about the Paps switch, but I don't remember why. There's certainly nothing wrong with the switch in the GUS Lord. If there was it would have been mentioned in the thread long ago.

Now that I've had my GUS Lord for a bit I'm really loving it. As I said above, the quality inside and out is absolutely top notch.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Super T precise simplicity (though I'd probably wait for an 18650 to come up)...lifetime warranty (that includes the finish) on that...(I've been using an older model of theirs for better than 3 years now as my only device (all day everyday)....in my opinion, their quality and attention to precision machining is unparalleled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread