Best menthol juice? VapeDudes or Mister E-Liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I am wanting to get some straight menthol juice from either VapeDudes or Mister e-liquid. I wanted to throw the question out to people who have vaped either or both, which one has the better menthol. Not ice flavor but straight menthol. I plan to vape the menthol by itself but also add it to other flavors in cartos and attys. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I don't care for DeKang juice at all.

Lasttango, I will look that one up and see what the reviews are.

Kuritaro9, I have tried a few juices from VapeDudes and they all seem to have been good but that also goes for Mister E-Liquid. I have had 1 or 2 from big vendors that wasn't all that great but both of their menthol juices have he same reviews. I have a free reward juice from VapeDudes so I won't have to pay for anything but shipping so I may go with them. Bother vendors reviews on the menthol say that same thing, "This is the best menthol juice i have had!".

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Thanks for the input TracyS. I have a free reward bottle I'm able to get from VapeDudes so I may get that for free then just buy a bottle from Mister E-Liquids. I got an ice juice from them and really liked it. I may have to try more ice and menthol juices from them. I plan on placing an order sometime his week.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
Mister e liquid lemon ice tasty!! I am vaping apple ice now. If you ask me I think it tastes like plastic apple flavor lol. But definitely try lemon ice. I love love love it!
If you heard vapor god, their menthol are way too strong that I can't vape more than ten mins. It definitely strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
I use Mr. Eliquid straight menthol, full flavor menthol, NO MINT, and I love it. Matter of fact Mr. Eliquid and their menthol and ice collections is all I use. :)

Tracey
The only thing I don't like mr e liquid is it doesn't blow out too much vape lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bamf954

Sep 23, 2012
United States
Port of Miami and Bubble Freezer from Diamond Vapor are great menthol juices!!
im really picky and my all day vape i finally found at Diamond Vapor ... i love the potion & 954 and i believe i just found another all day vape out of their 5 new flavors they just dropped which is Bankin' its a strawberry lemonade!
my Provari mini with a Diamond Tank from Diamond Vapor !! all day everyday perfect setup!
whole crap man how much they paying you to promote and spam up feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread