BEST MENTHOL TOBACCO E-LIQUID

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
I was looking for an ejuice that is close to smoking an analog such as Newports or Kools. My friend is just starting out . People say that Blacknote makes a good menthol tobacco.. But I am really unfamiliar; and they aren't interested in Blacknote. Just looking for something that similar to kools/newports

Any suggestions?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll recommend Smoothol by NiQuid.

When I smoked, I smoked Kools and Newports, but primarily Marlboro Menthol Lights. Smoothal is the e-liquid flavor that got me off of the smokes.

Another menthol that I can highly recommend is Ice Menthol by Volt (Smokeless Image).

I've since tried about a dozen different menthols, but none were anywhere close to a menthol cigarette like the two above.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
It's a really subjective answer. I have tried dozens of tobacco juices over the years. Again, no juice on earth can replicate the flavour of burning leaves. I was a menthol smoker too and I found I really love benson and hedges menthol from paradise vapes. The menthol in it is exactly like the mouth and th from my old cigs and tastes pretty bang on. The tobacco component tastes exactly like a newly opened pack of b&h cancer sticks. It's menthol dominant if that makes any sense. Even as a smoker I did not like the taste of burning tobacco but I like mint, always have so I gravitated to the strong menthol cigs. So for the morning coffee or Periods of high stress I keep a bottle of that b&h menthol around at a 24 mg and a bottle of 0 so I can mix and lower nic if I feel like chaining or using a dl device. But on days where I have been running kids and dogs around like a crazy chicken and the last straw breaks you bet I'm sucking back that 24 when I can grab a nip here and there so my Scorpio self doesn't go off like a nuclear bomb. During the day I tend to vape 12 mg, after dinner I drop to 6 or 3 depending on my device so I'm not revved up at bedtime. Hth

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
But try to tell your friend not to limit herself. Vaping is not smoking, it's better and a big part of the better is the taste! If she is starting out I highly recommend a decent mod with a large range and removable batteries. The device can then grow with her, then a nice smaller carry mod, that likely has built in batteries for her purse. Get a pass through plug for the car. Then about 3 nice tanks like a nautilus mini, through triton mini coils in it for massive flavour almost imho as good as a dripper for taste. I do recommend starting with mtl. It closely resembles the act of smoking with just a more gentle longer draw, like grandpa on the porch having a lazy after dinner smoke. A device with a large range she can throw a dl tank on if she wants to try it with a looooow nic juice because more clouds mean more nic, which usually means vaping less and lass taste. Usually newly quitting smokers can't get a nice deep lung hit untill all the crap leaves their body, and coughing fits worse then the smokes tends to be a turn off, as does a big airy draw. Then a syringe with a blunt transfer tip so she can easy drain tanks or fill with specific ratios of liquids. Then she should try and find 3 to 5 flavours that she loooooves. It's helpful to start by thinking about what tastes she loves, but she should experiment- she might think of cheesecake is yummy but when she vapes it it's meh. Same goes for her beloved menthol tobacco. I find most people staring out tend to gravitate to the really sweet desert or fruit flavours. Strawberries or mixed berries and cream tend to be in most of our stashes somewhere, a close second tends to be watermelon. I'm not saying there isn't die hard tobacco vapers and there is no right or wrong anything. But she should try and experiment with everything until she finds the best set up nic and juices for her. All I am saying is that for most people taste, a simple mtl tank, and reliable expandable mods tend to be the ticket to get going, but once they get going successfully the sky is the limit. Once she has found her flavours, she might want to buy zeros to dilute them like I do. Be aware tha stress, coffee and alcohol cause nic to metabolize faster and she might want more nic to stay quit during those times. But from experience helping many smokers retire, I can say after we get their style sorted, devices and backups sorted, the taste and variety of juice even trumps the ideal nic level, because the new devices deliver nic so much more efficiently then analoges. So we can play with the nic level, if we vape more then we like try more nic, if it's too harsh or we get jittery or early nic sick we put the mod down and dilute the juice. I continually find when people fall in love with the taste and smooth, thick vape mouthfeel that is when they fall in love with vaping. It clicks that they will never go back to smoking because this is such a much more pleasant experience, and they sell themselves on it because it tastes sooooooo good. Oh yes they like all the other long list of benefits too, but seems to me taste is trump. I just love it when I hear that people have flipped their internal switch and don't need willpower or tricks to NTAP. It's tied into their subconscious and if they eventually want to drop their nic they have an easy time of it.

Last edited:
  • Useful

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I thought I would hate menthol (I hated menthol cigarettes) but as I ventured down the DIY path, I found myself liking menthol more and more in low percentages. I find it can have a nice icy or cooling effect.

I'd suggest trying some different vendors as it can vary a great deal (order tester sizes if they have them). I will say menthol in a vape tastes quite different to me than a menthol cigarette. With that said, I have not tried menthol combined with tobacco flavoring I'd say probably? Maybe? Perhaps a tobacco and menthol vape might taste more like a cigarette, although I must say, no vape I've tried (although to be fair I've not tried that many tobacco flavors) didn't taste much like tobacco at all. The most true to "tobacco" flavors are probably NETs, which are made from extracting actual tobacco. They also vary a lot.

Good luck in your search!

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread