Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I use Mr. ELiquids menthol and that is about it. All day every day. The only thing I do to it is add a few drops of either VaporGods menthol or if I'm feeling brave their arctic wolf menthol. I use 18mg with full flavor strength, you can customize the strength of the menthol also. I have many, many menthols...this is the only one I smoke. Good luck!

Tracey

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I've long liked this one (for over a year) eLiquid - Menthol Sensation Probably my favorite pre-made, really. I DIY my own menthol now, but put a little of the Sensation in my own recipe. Just gives it "that certain something". I also liked Mr. E Liquid's menthol, but haven't gotten it since I started making my own last summer.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I've long liked this one (for over a year) eLiquid - Menthol Sensation Probably my favorite pre-made, really. I DIY my own menthol now, but put a little of the Sensation in my own recipe. Just gives it "that certain something". I also liked Mr. E Liquid's menthol, but haven't gotten it since I started making my own last summer.

Have you shared your DIY recipe yet? :toast: Menthol is all I smoke.

Tracey

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Have you shared your DIY recipe yet? :toast: Menthol is all I smoke.

Tracey

hahahaha!! No...I haven't. I don't have any idea if anyone else but me would like it! I call it "Glacier Mist" (that's about the 5th name I've given it. Probably not original, but don't tell me, I don't want to know. It was hard enough to come up with that one!) I make mine 4mg. but if you want to PM me, Tracey, I'll see what I can do. No guarantees. I like a STRONG menthol...I warn you!

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
hahahaha!! No...I haven't. I don't have any idea if anyone else but me would like it! I call it "Glacier Mist" (that's about the 5th name I've given it. Probably not original, but don't tell me, I don't want to know. It was hard enough to come up with that one!) I make mine 4mg. but if you want to PM me, Tracey, I'll see what I can do. No guarantees. I like a STRONG menthol...I warn you!

I may just do that :) I want to DIY but haven't.......I like my menthol strong also....and I only like full flavor VA Slims Menthol. lol

Tracey

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
I like menthol but was disappointed in all the menthols I tried. They seem to like to mix other things in with the menthol,like wintergreen, which ruins it for me. So now I DIY.

I just buy the raw nicotine juice and add 15 drops of menthol to a 30 ml bottle. I also add 10 drops of lemon, but this is optional.Other choices might be some coffee or watermelon.

You can start off with fewer drops and add more if you like. It's very simple.

DIY is also MUCH cheaper than buying juice. Maybe 5% to 20% of the cost. (Haven't figured it out lately.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread