Best methods and Videos for Rebuilding RBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I kind of pieced things together from various sources, not sure I know of one in particular. The sticky in this forum about wire is a good, you need to learn about Ohm's law, you need to know about the different types of batteries and what you need. Everyone seems to have their preference on mesh, silica, ceramic, wire rope and types.

I think I actually learned how to wrap a genny from Scott (igetcha69) reviewing something. If you don't know the battery stuff, learn that first even though your evic is basically training wheels in that regard. I'll try to gather some links when I am done working.

You could start with this...pbusardo is good at keeping it simple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jnuYJeoS6Fc

Last edited:

Dru_Duns

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Southern California
I kind of pieced things together from various sources, not sure I know of one in particular. The sticky in this forum about wire is a good, you need to learn about Ohm's law, you need to know about the different types of batteries and what you need. Everyone seems to have their preference on mesh, silica, ceramic, wire rope and types.

I think I actually learned how to wrap a genny from Scott (igetcha69) reviewing something. If you don't know the battery stuff, learn that first even though your evic is basically training wheels in that regard. I'll try to gather some links when I am done working.

You could start with this...pbusardo is good at keeping it simple

A PBusardo Review - The AGA-T(s) - Part 2 - Assembly & Building Tutorial - YouTube
Thank you so much ill check this video out and keep looking i think i want to try the mesh system next ive done the wick one it worked cool just figuring out the voltage.. Let me know if you have anything else to share would gladly appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread