Best methods to carry your e-liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostmonkey

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Joliet, IL
I've been hunting for the most convenient way to carry my liquid for dripping and I just found what I think might be my answer.

Looks really durable. I'm wondering how well it will drip with such a nozzle.

I've tried all sorts of cart mods (ADMs, Straw mods, PTB, and a few homemade failures) and figured all I end up doing is wasting juice. I built something very similar to the E Dobit but have found all types of wicks I have used to be very temperamental and I've used a lot of different material.

Has anyone found anything that looks/works better than this dropper might? Or care to share any other method for that matter.:p

Last edited:

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: suspected supplier affiliate

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
FrostMonkey...... Do you sell those juice key chains...... Or how do you get one...... Does the plastic bottle fit inside...... Is there a dripper top on it......
Looks really nice....... Hope it does the trick...... If it drips, I would like to buy some.....
Please PM me...... Would appreciate it.....
Thank you in advance......

abhowe, click the picture in the first post, it will take you to where they can be purchased.

Frostmonkey

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Joliet, IL
Hahaha, yeah this dropper looks very promising. I ordered one when I found them and will post more details when it arrives.

It is 5.5" long so it's a bit shorter than your average bottle of pepper spray but that doesn't concern me. I'm always worried about the little plastic bottle of juice in my pocket leaking or exploding so I'd definitely be willing do deal with the size. As of now I'm reaching into my pocket about every 10 minutes to make sure my plastic dropper hasn't leaked.

The dropper top is the only thing that looks iffy. It has a stainless steel dropper top, but it was designed to hold eye drops so I think it'll work fine. The viscosity of our liquids may be the only issue.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
Very stylish. Great find. wonder if you could take it to be engraved.

It's very convenient to have a dropper bottle on you keyring so you can carry it in your pocket. Then again, it takes up no more space or isn't much more convenient than just carrying an actual dropper bottle in your pocket next to your keys

The keyring would be important for two reasons. (1) If you're very forgetful and are constantly forgetting your juice you can have a back-up supply and (2) I forget the other reason.

--Prof Daffy

Frostmonkey

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Joliet, IL
Very stylish. Great find. wonder if you could take it to be engraved.

It's very convenient to have a dropper bottle on you keyring so you can carry it in your pocket. Then again, it takes up no more space or isn't much more convenient than just carrying an actual dropper bottle in your pocket next to your keys

The keyring would be important for two reasons. (1) If you're very forgetful and are constantly forgetting your juice you can have a back-up supply and (2) I forget the other reason.

--Prof Daffy

:lol: Thank you. And you've totally just inspired me to order some white 510s and make me a Daffe lol.

And yes I had actually planned on trying out my engraver on the case when it finally arrives. I'm mainly looking for something sturdy because as an avid rock climber/hiker/camper/fisherman I know eventually one of these little plastic droppers is going to blow in my pocket. Hmmm, If that did happen, I wonder if I'd absorb that nicotine through my skin. Would be an interesting experience while hanging on the side of a rock 2,000ft above the deck. 8-o

Last edited:

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
:lol: Thank you. And you've totally just inspired me to order some white 510s and make me a Daffe lol.

And yes I had actually planned on trying out my engraver on the case when it finally arrives. I'm mainly looking for something sturdy because as an avid rock climber/hiker/camper/fisherman I know eventually one of these little plastic droppers is going to blow in my pocket. Hmmm, If that did happen, I wonder if I'd absorb that nicotine through my skin. Would be an interesting experience while hanging on the side of a rock 2,000ft above the deck. 8-o

I tend to sit on my ... for 8 hours a day and drink coffee.

Yes, it will absorb into you skin. There was a very funny story a while back about a lady who tucked her e-cig between her breasts while working on the farm. It leaked and she became dizzy from absorbing the nicotine. Boy, did she feel like a boob.

--Prof Daffy
P.S. Yup, couldn't make this stuff up.

blacksheepfoto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
FYI the OP's idea....

Can be found on eBay for around $6 shipped
Chucklehead is selling one in the classifieds section

5.5" is total length including key chain/hook/etc. The inside can hold a 3ml bottle (actual bottle, not 3ml worth of juice)

So they are not as big as you think....definitely ordering some just cause they look hot.
Also, Chucklehead noted that you need to drill the vent hole out a little bit to drip properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread