best mocha flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Probably the best of the ones Ive personally tried, would be Mountain Oak Vapors Heavenly 7.

Chocolate is a tough flavor to get right in an e Juice. Most of the time its just, off. But one chocolate which I find to b pretty good, is from NicQuid.

And then from Mister E liquid, Jamocha Haze, which is a pretty good mocha coffee vape, and G.T.F.O, which is a Choc/Mocha/Espresso type juice, with a hint of raspberry, which works surprisingly well.

And Hazelnut Spread from Mt Baker Vapor is up that alley as well. Its one of the few juices from them that I like.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Caramelnut Mocha from High Desert Vapes is one of my favorites. It is super tasty and well-balanced. The chocolate doesn't dominate so if you want something really chocolatey this may not be the right one.

Check out Night Shift from Velvet Cloud. It's not exactly mocha--similar, but more complex.

Mocha Java Smooth from Heather's Heavenly Vapes gets good write-ups. I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my list.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    And then from Mister E liquid, Jamocha Haze, which is a pretty good mocha coffee vape, and G.T.F.O, which is a Choc/Mocha/Espresso type juice, with a hint of raspberry, which works surprisingly well.

This is one I have been wanting to try myself. Thanks for the reminder!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread