Not open for further replies.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Hi,
I've been vaping now for 2 months and loving it. I've even gotten some family members to switch to vaping, yepheeeee. Now my question to the experts. I am currently using the DSE901 and I love the vapor and flavor I'm getting but I'm gonna be a heavy vaper it seems. I need a mod with batteries that I don't have to charge so often. I'm trying to decide between the juice Box by Carlos49, the GG Slim, DSE905, or Chameleon. What product will be my best choice (other mods will also be considered)? Please any opinions are welcome and needed.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
Hi,
I've been vaping now for 2 months and loving it. I've even gotten some family members to switch to vaping, yepheeeee. Now my question to the experts. I am currently using the DSE901 and I love the vapor and flavor I'm getting but I'm gonna be a heavy vaper it seems. I need a mod with batteries that I don't have to charge so often. I'm trying to decide between the Juice Box by Carlos49, the GG Slim, DSE905, or Chameleon. What product will be my best choice (other mods will also be considered)? Please any opinions are welcome and needed.

Check out the Vapy Awards - Vapy Awards

Which unit does 3.7v better than the rest? "The Little Chuck"
Which unit provides the best high voltage experience? "The Chuck"

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi,
I've been vaping now for 2 months and loving it. I've even gotten some family members to switch to vaping, yepheeeee. Now my question to the experts. I am currently using the DSE901 and I love the vapor and flavor I'm getting but I'm gonna be a heavy vaper it seems. I need a mod with batteries that I don't have to charge so often. I'm trying to decide between the Juice Box by Carlos49, the GG Slim, DSE905, or Chameleon. What product will be my best choice (other mods will also be considered)? Please any opinions are welcome and needed.

I like box mods - Bartleby, Janty Stick - an ergonomic consideration but the Bart has the 14500 and while a good match for the 510, I have the 901 adapter and that vapes very well for $50. Same batt as some of the above and will last all day. You can vape while charging just like a PT and it has an on/off switch for carrying. I have a Chameleon and a Protege - both well engineered mods and small, but still grab the Bart mostly because of vapor production and again, how it fits in the hand. Button switch is nice too - another thing to take into consideration if you tend to power vape - you're going to have your finger or thumb on that button a lot and I like more surface area that some afford. I'd consider the Juice Box but I don't like the 'hold' - if the atty/cart was like any other box mod I'd consider it. The Chameleon is completely modular and will offer an extension for a different batt. No wires, compression fit for adapters so no threads, completely cutoff from the battery, so it's ideal for dripping and Issac is fully accessible for anything and a great guy to boot, imo. The warranty is one year. I'd say the same for Jay/cybervex creator of the Bartleby, and Steve and Casey at PS have always been there when needed, but I have had no problems with the Protege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread