Best new, non-TC 50W-100W Device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Ok, all the rage is with TC devices, DNA200, etc. And I've seen a lot of great mods in the 40-50W range without TC. Seems like most new devices are with TC, and I'm trying to find the most reliable non-TC device that can deliver 50-100W (even up to 75W will do)

Welcome any recommendations, especially from anyone who has used this kind of mod on a uwell Crown with SS coils. For this setup, I just don't need to bother with some of the complexities of TC (e.g., what I'm currently seeing with using the Crown on the Snow Wolf 200).

Thanks!

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Ok, all the rage is with TC devices, DNA200, etc. And I've seen a lot of great mods in the 40-50W range without TC. Seems like most new devices are with TC, and I'm trying to find the most reliable non-TC device that can deliver 50-100W (even up to 75W will do)

Welcome any recommendations, especially from anyone who has used this kind of mod on a Uwell Crown with SS coils. For this setup, I just don't need to bother with some of the complexities of TC (e.g., what I'm currently seeing with using the Crown on the Snow Wolf 200).

Thanks!

Sig 150 (EZ 2 USE) is cheaper than 100 these days (60 or so), Istick 100 dual battery $39.99 (EZ 2 USE) and almost every new mod can do TC which is just a chip option. SMOK 80... but it has TC (you don't have to use it) is out there. It won't make the device harder to use having TC and finding them without it getting pretty tough.

The snowwolf has a few things that make it less friendly.... new atty yes or now...goes to sleep... ez to use but without TC in play not as easy to use as my Sig, I can hot swap tanks and vape on, never going to asleep.

Hope that helps some... your wish is a tough niche. I like my SIg 75 also with its crappy battery life but it charges on board and you can get 2 for $100!! Also ez to use.

TXBiker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2014
Center of Texas
Honestly the Sig. 150 is hard to beat got mine for $64 to my door a few months ago and it's all I need as far as non TC. I use a super tank mini with a .2 coil at 75w. Battery life is impressive with 2 Lg HE2's. I chain vape here and there but go 2 days between charges prolly could go 3 but why chance it.I've owned a few TC mods but sold them after some light use. The vape was great but the technology is still changing. I didn't want to end up owning a dated mod after a month.

Reactions: MikeyConti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread