BEST newport flavor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
Heyy you guys:laugh:!
I just signed up to this so I am fairly new to this website,blog, or whatever it is. I have never vapor smoked before but now consideringlooking into it given the great reviews on it. I had been smoking for about 2years everyday with a box of cigarettes lasting me about 3 days at the most. Ismoked Newport all the time, nothing else, nothing less…well if I had no choiceI would pick Kools over anything but yall get the point. I quit smoking about amonth ago due to the constant chest pain when I worked out and I could bare itbefore but it had just gotten worse overtime. I play basketball so I had tosacrifice it. Anywho I tried hookah smoking and it sucked. I personally don’t likeit because….well idk it’s just not for me I guess. Wondering if someone, anyonecould help me find the best Newport flavored liquid v2 cig starter kit thereis. I also am in school so I don’t have much money except for financial aid andbasketball checks coming in so I want to find something fast I could vap on nowfor awhile before looking into other flavors which I will do when I get thegist of it all. I want to refrain from cigarette smoking so I’m looking forsomething asap…idk how long I can hold up.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
honestly its virtually impossible to find a true cigarette tasting juice as what you taste when smoking is more then just the tobacco, there is also the tar, the paper burning. on my first order i tried a regular tobacco and a fruit flavor, and was instantly drawn to the fruit flavor. as time went on i still searched for anything that taste near marlboro, and still wasnt satisfied. now i only vape frutis and dessert flavor vapes with the occasional beverage vape here and there.

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
hmm thats pretty awesome! I understand that nothing will be as furfilling as a newport cig but I just wanted to see if there by any chance might be a liquid or something damn near close to the real thing. I think I may like this more than I thought though. Is there any website or anything you would advise me to go to and purchase a good starter kit?
whats your favorite fruit flavors?
Sorry, im so new to this.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
If you like menthol flavors check out Rawr, they will add menthol to anything and sell what they call "Angels Tears" (no nic menthol additive you can put a couple drops/ml into any juice). One thing to keep in mind, I've never found any juices that tasted like smokes. Kinda cool thing is that I've found tons of flavors I like better now.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
see if this one works: General E-Liquid Reviews

you can enter your search by clicking the search forum drop down will only searcg there instead of the whole ECF which happens if you use the search at the top of every page)
Screen Shot 2012-09-17 at 1.48.08 AM.jpg

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
thank you!! and the webpage didnt pull up for some reason.

I got a Newport chain-smoking friend turned on to vaping. Initially she wanted a Newport-tasting flavor, so I bought her Nport (might have been Dekang) from ecigexpress. She said the menthol was pretty strong, so I got her unflavored PG/VG nic liquid to dilute it. It turns out that she prefers the sweet flavors I sent her anyway, like Blu-Bacco and Ectocooler from Mt Baker Vapor. To each their own, although I am the same way. I liked Menthol Camel Crush and Marl Lights, but I didn't like vaping menthol. I think I liked menthol cigs to cover up some of the ashy flavor of the smoke. I prefer tobacco-fruit blends. I'm loving Backwoods Brew flavors at the moment. But I also did what was suggested a few posts above - I purchased Angel Tears from Rawr and I can add menthol drops to my fruit ejuices to give them a kick.

Vaping really is just... different. But those who try it, a GOOD setup are blown away. I have been talking to the tenant downstairs about my eCig. He smokes half a pack a day, and I let him try my Vmod XL with Honey Flue Tobacco from BWB. He loved it so much that he didn't give it back to me the entire night! He sat there just puffing away and didn't light up once. I didn't mind lol, I wasn't tweaking but it was great to see. So by the end of the night when I got my Vmod back, we'd gone on Mt Baker Vapor and had ordered him an Ego Twist with 3 juices to start him off.

The only other suggestion I would make, coming from having researched the nic content of Newports, is that they are relatively high in nic per cig compared to most. Although flavor is relative, to be "satisfied" nicotine-wise, I would recommend you go 18-24mg. That's what I put my friend on to make sure she was getting enough of a hit, and she's ok with the 18 now.

Last edited:

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
I got a Newport chain-smoking friend turned on to vaping. Initially she wanted a Newport-tasting flavor, so I bought her Nport (might have been Dekang) from ecigexpress. She said the menthol was pretty strong, so I got her unflavored PG/VG nic liquid to dilute it. It turns out that she prefers the sweet flavors I sent her anyway, like Blu-Bacco and Ectocooler from Mt Baker Vapor. To each their own, although I am the same way. I liked Menthol Camel Crush and Marl Lights, but I didn't like vaping menthol. I think I liked menthol cigs to cover up some of the ashy flavor of the smoke. I prefer tobacco-fruit blends. I'm loving Backwoods Brew flavors at the moment. But I also did what was suggested a few posts above - I purchased Angel Tears from Rawr and I can add menthol drops to my fruit ejuices to give them a kick.

Vaping really is just... different. But those who try it, a GOOD setup are blown away. I have been talking to the tenant downstairs about my eCig. He smokes half a pack a day, and I let him try my Vmod XL with Honey Flue Tobacco from BWB. He loved it so much that he didn't give it back to me the entire night! He sat there just puffing away and didn't light up once. I didn't mind lol, I wasn't tweaking but it was great to see. So by the end of the night when I got my Vmod back, we'd gone on Mt Baker Vapor and had ordered him an Ego Twist with 3 juices to start him off.

The only other suggestion I would make, coming from having researched the nic content of Newports, is that they are relatively high in nic per cig compared to most. Although flavor is relative, to be "satisfied" nicotine-wise, I would recommend you go 18-24mg. That's what I put my friend on to make sure she was getting enough of a hit, and she's ok with the 18 now.

thats great!! I will probably try the Nport with another fruit flavor just to test another flavor out. Do you mind giving the website to those?? I will also try the 18mg i want a good hit. what type of hit to you go for?

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
thats great!! I will probably try the Nport with another fruit flavor just to test another flavor out. Do you mind giving the website to those?? I will also try the 18mg i want a good hit. what type of hit to you go for?

Now I see you are looking for a starter set too? Or what did you mean when you wrote V2 cig starter kit? Because there is a V2Cig lol, but most of us will steer you towards something more powerful battery-wise, especially if you're on a student's budget (I've been there :)).

I was just thinking, you're in TX. Here's a place in TX that's close so fast shipping and great deals, Vape Dudes.
Fan them on Facebook and with the code FBFREE (gotta input it quick at midnight!) you get a free 10ml of juice.
They have Ego-Twists (variable volt) for 22.95 with a free 10ml
eGO-C Twist w/ 10ml bottle of eLiquid
And a variety of clearomizers like the CE4, and the Texas Tuff tanks they just got back in stock
Texas Tuff Tanks w/free bottle of eLiquid
The tanks are nice because you just replace the carto as needed, those are cheap.

So it's a good value one stop shop that makes their own juices too. They aren't the fastest to get the package shipped, took a few days to process but I got such a fantastic deal from them that I don't care and I'd order again.

Anyway here is the Nport link: http://www.ecigexpress.com/e-liquid...3_76/e-juice-nport-10ml-select-strength-p-789 Try that out in 10ml and another couple of flavors to see what you prefer.

When I say hit, I mean throat hit from the vapor. That's how you are going to feel the effects of the nicotine, the rush. If it's not strong enough for your needs, you are going to have to keep puffing to be satisfied and may feel tempted to pick up a cig. If it's too strong, you may feel symptoms such as a headache. Ideally you will want to dial the nic content back, but when you start out it's more about filling the need. Like I say, sounds like 18-24mg for you. You'll know what's right once you start. Vaping does involve some experimentation.

Ecigexpress has TONS of selection for batteries, kits, accessories and liquids. I walk in to their store all the time. They are great and I've seen coupons for them floating around online. Anything to save a bit, right?!

And good luck and congrats on making the switch. :) I'm young too, it will make such a difference for you down the road to switch off smoking while young. It will definitely make a difference in cardio-intensive basketball, although you might be coughing up some phlegm as your lungs clear out! Any questions just let me know.

Last edited:

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
awww thank you soo much mariss. my first friend on here!! lol :)
I will definately try these out and narrow my options. And yes I did mean a starter kit. I will look at those as well. Although now I have to wait til tomorrow until I can make my purchase. Do you know if any of theses websites take paypal? lol if so I could purchase em now. If not ill just buy it tomorrow and try and thug it out while I wait for it to arrive.
Thank you. Im sooo excited now. :laugh:

narvarr

Aug 10, 2012
Rowlett, Texas
I will definately try these out and narrow my options. And yes I did mean a starter kit. I will look at those as well. Although now I have to wait til tomorrow until I can make my purchase. Do you know if any of theses websites take paypal? lol if so I could purchase em now. If not ill just buy it tomorrow and try and thug it out while I wait for it to arrive.

I used to smoke a pack and half of Newport a day. I started vaping 24mg Dekang Nport that I ordered from Hoosier E-cig. Was good at first but got to be a bit too much after a couple weeks. I still have like 3/4 of a bottle left. If you don't mind an open bottle, PM me your address and it's yours. I found I like many other flavors and don't have the taste for menthol anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE using Tapatalk 2

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA

Hey new vape buddy. :)

The problem with PayPal is that PayPal's terms and conditions are such that they do not allow electronic cigarette suppliers to use their system. Sucks... but it's too risky for the sellers so I don't know of any who use it. You will have to thug it out and stalk the mailman till he brings your package! Most of the sites are pretty fast at shipping out orders though and you should have it all inside of a week if you purchase tomorrow. :)

I used to smoke a pack and half of Newport a day. I started vaping 24mg Dekang Nport that I ordered from Hoosier E-cig. Was good at first but got to be a bit too much after a couple weeks. I still have like 3/4 of a bottle left. If you don't mind an open bottle, PM me your address and it's yours. I found I like many other flavors and don't have the taste for menthol anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE using Tapatalk 2

There ya go!

There's a lot to learn but ECF is awesome; people are really helpful, and happy to share their knowledge and joy of vaping. Well I'm around tomorrow, PM me if you have ?s about picking out a starter set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread