Best nhaler flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
Hey all. I am completely out of juice. I decided to go with nhaler again. I really loved their candy apple so i was gonna get some more of that. also i really liked the french vanilla coffee so i was gonna get some of that too.

I was wondering what some other popular flavors they have.

What are your favorites?

I am looking for something on the high voltage line

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
Blueberry Crumble - nice fresh blueberry aftertaste. Seriously. I'm a Blackjack dealer the Hard Rock, and after vaping, I stood at my table for an hour, smacking my lips.

Strawberries and Cream - Divine. Really good.

Peanut butter cup - one of my faves, will always keep in on hand.

Chocolate Macadamia Nut - all time favorite, always want on hand, hope he never stops making this.

Dr. Pepper - in a cherry carto is the bomb.

Black Cow - another fave, will always keep on hand.

Butterscotch - another fave, that when I vape, I stand at my table at work smacking my lips. Has the nice yummy taste of those butterscotch candies in the yellow cellophane.

Last edited:

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
Their juices look tempting, however I see that their High Voltage only comes in 12 mg. Would that give a good enough kick to someone used to smoking full flavor analogs at the rate of a pack a day? Do their Nhale/Xhale 24 mg juices have much flavor? Also, it says that the HV are for use with manual battery e-cigs. What are manual batteries? As you can tell, I'm a real noob. I just ordered an e-cig kit from LeCig and want to find some decent juice to order at the same time.

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
Their juices look tempting, however I see that their High Voltage only comes in 12 mg. Would that give a good enough kick to someone used to smoking full flavor analogs at the rate of a pack a day? Do their Nhale/Xhale 24 mg juices have much flavor? Also, it says that the HV are for use with manual battery e-cigs. What are manual batteries? As you can tell, I'm a real noob. I just ordered an e-cig kit from LeCig and want to find some decent juice to order at the same time.

The manual batteries have a button that activates them, where as automatics activate when you drag on them.

Try different strengths and see what works for you. I smoke a pack and a half of camel wides, now down to 2 analogs a day using both 12 and 24mg. Everyone is different with what works for them. You can always decrease a juices strength by adding pg or glycerin, and increase it's strength by adding a higher nicotine unflavored liquid.

The flavor on both the nhale/xhale and hv is great, the hv is slightly milder because at higher voltages too much flavoring just tastes burnt. There are some great guides for newbies on here, as well as lots of helpful people, so don't be afraid to ask questions. These might be helpful
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ve-ten-nhaler-personal-illustrated-guide.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...strated-guide-e-cigs-parts-1-through-6-a.html

Welcome to vaping! :)

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I'm not huge fan of sweet juices, so i can't comment on those. But, the USA mint tobacco, Virginia, and Drew 1 are my fav. so far.

I also am not a real sweet juice person either, but I do have a few of Drews sweet jc (pear, rasp frap) which are good for occassions , thinking about trying that Blueberry Crumble just because everyone is saying how good it is. BUT I like to stick to the tabacco like flavors so for me the Virginia and the Drew are also my fav. These I think is the best of the best in his jcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread