Best "No-Leak" Pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby1

Mar 15, 2021
IMHO - Not just "Kroma-Z", but all Z-coils can handle 70/30 or 30/70 e-liquid (depending on your "Bent") . . . Matter of fact, Z-coils can even handled any mix of PG/VG ( < just for @Territoo) and/or just VG or PG e-Liquids too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Okay thanks for the input. I don't know why there aren't any forums already talking about what exact viscosity the caliburn g coils can withstand because there is no way it's just me dealing with these issues.

Bobby1

Mar 15, 2021
Actually... no. That has changed since the "old days" I wish everyone would simply use the VG/PG in their posts... saves a lot of confusion (of course it doesn't matter for 50/50)
I'm a fairly new vaper
Actually... no. That has changed since the "old days" I wish everyone would simply use the VG/PG in their posts... saves a lot of confusion (of course it doesn't matter for 50/50)
I'm a fairly new vaper so I've never seen PG/VG only vice versa.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
What device do you use and how is the vapour density?

If you mean 70% PG, yes. That's what I'm using in my Kroma-Z, Sceptre, and Zlide and Zenith tanks. No issues.

I also use RTAs and have used the same 70% PG mix for years. Never had a problem. I'm a MTL vaper. Vapor density is just fine for my needs. YMMV, of course.

• Agree
Reactions: YoursTruli

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I see. Vapour is at a minimum I imagine with 70PG? What's YMMV?

I can't speak to/of minimum--it varies from person to person, I guess. We old-timers started with 100% PG eliquids--VG was added later, for more clouds. I settled on 30% VG.

Your Mileage May Vary. :)

Bobby1

Mar 15, 2021
I can't speak to/of minimum--it varies from person to person, I guess. We old-timers started with 100% PG eliquids--VG was added later, for more clouds. I settled on 30% VG.

Your Mileage May Vary. :)
Yea you're right that's more personal preference. Well this old timer just taught me an an acronym haha. Cheers mate!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
My limited experience with pods... thinner juice (50/50) can be an issue but mostly I have noticed two things that cause leaking: 1. filling the pod all the way... no airspace. 2. carrying the pod in your pocket (or anywhere hot... even in a car) Those two combined create expansion.
I'm not saying you're wrong. But, if I can't carry my pod in my pocket then why would I use pods at all?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Okay thanks for the input. I don't know why there aren't any forums already talking about what exact viscosity the caliburn g coils can withstand because there is no way it's just me dealing with these issues.
I don't use Caliburn G coils. Perhaps you should start a thread on the topic?

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I'm not saying you're wrong. But, if I can't carry my pod in my pocket then why would I use pods at all?
I understand. Actually, what I do is remove the pod for carry around (that way if it leaks I wipe that off before it goes back in the device) If it leaks while in the device, now you have to clean both (and it can get into "auto draw")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread