Best of Chuck - Classic Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
I had talked about pulling this together, but decided it would be better to do it as a group effort. This isn't for information, it's for fun. Since Part II and the dedicated forum are relatively new, alot of these will come out of the original Saturday nite thread. There are some incredible news releases, songs, lists, smack talk, etc. Some posts to this thread may require merging several original posts to get the whole story (i.e.Spanker of Thy Forum) while others may just be quoting single liners, i.e.
Pron = Pictorial Record Of Newborn ??

This thread needs to have the original posts only. We don't need 14 "that was funny/great/warped/sick/stoopid" responses after each one (everyone already knows they are, or they wouldn't have been submitted to this thread:rolleyes:) And reference the originator when possible.

So here it is guys. Have fun.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Ok, I'll kick it off with what I think is one of the classics from the saturday thread...

This is from way back when I was deciding if I wanted a chuck. I was looking at another mod, but the seller was kinda blowing me off.

When I saw the sense of humor that Jeff had and his willingness to fix the issue, I was sold.

(to get the humor, you have to know that Zofryer's avatar is him(?) in a pirate hat and an eye patch)...

post#1103 From Zofryer...
Just a heads up, in a drunken stupor I did drop my Chuck and break the switch in a way that I can not fix. It fell from about 5ish feet directly onto linoleum onto the switch. The switch stuck on... I tried to get the cap off the top to replace the switch ..., but I just ended up messing up the finish on the top cap. I don't think it's actually threaded...

post #1110 Jeff's response...
1. The head cap IS threaded. I have a jig to tighten it to deter drunken Pirate tampering and the like.

2. I clearly stated 1 year warranty. Aside from blatant abuse of which drunken dropping is not.

3. Send it in and I will fix it and replace the head cap per my warranty.

That 'drunken pirate tampering' line had me lol
1007.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread