Best of ECF Final Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck32250

Dec 19, 2013
Jacksonville, FL
Wow, Thanks for putting this together!
so much to think about here. I am most surprised that so many of you guys dont vape menthol/mint. I was a menthol smoker and I knew more menthol smokers than non-menthol smokers. I was assuming alot of folks were looking for that replacement, like me. I also love the throat hit of menthol, especially when its cold.
I also thought we'd have more votes, especially given how popular this forum is.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Can someone tell me where your able to see the results? The only images I see are thumbnails too small to see....

hmm...they shouldn't be that small. If you click on any of them, then you should be able to get to the image which is on photobucket, or save the image and then open it locally on your computer. you will then also be able to zoom in on the images if needed...alternatively, In your web browser, try holding down the "control" key on your keyboard and then scroll your mouse wheel away from you. This will zoom in your browser to make words and images larger

Edit: adding, view the images that I have posted up as they are larger

Last edited:

Cupcakesugars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
they only have two juices and a 3rd due soon. Poseidon is amazing. I dont care for the other but people really love that one as well. If you like fruity juices, i highly recommend it

Yes, cyclops def does it right...

Colossus is my favorite, their version of vanilla custard.
Poseidon is their fruity blend. Also very delicious. However, I'm a fan of all things custard so you know which one is this girl's favorite!

What can I say, I'm a vanilla-y custard-y kind a chick :hubba::banana:

Just got home, ran to the mailbox to check for vapemail, SAW A BOX <heart flutters>, yay! Big willies!! So excited to try!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Yes, cyclops def does it right...

Colossus is my favorite, their version of vanilla custard.
Poseidon is their fruity blend. Also very delicious. However, I'm a fan of all things custard so you know which one is this girl's favorite!

What can I say, I'm a vanilla-y custard-y kind a chick :hubba::banana:

Just got home, ran to the mailbox to check for vapemail, SAW A BOX <heart flutters>, yay! Big willies!! So excited to try!

What's in the box?

Sent from a big phone....Galaxy Note 3

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
So far I've ordered 11 flavors from this list and every one has been terrific except Butterscotch from MBV, but it's certainly good. It may just need to steep a little longer. The Nicoticket and Halo liquids from this poll have been exceptional although most of them took a while to blossom also. Still have a few companies to try out. To everybody who contributed to this poll... I'm in your debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread