Best online place to buy reliable pre-built coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best online place to buy reliable pre-built coils w/ not too long shipping time? I used to use eightvape but they are in decline or going out of business. Hard to tell.

I am really sorry for asking this here instead of searching archives, but I have 2 torn rotator cuffs & can't type. Also w/ May coil etc. banning laws, other people may need to stockpile if they can't build.

Also, the sources are vanishing one by one. The vape sky of light in darkness is winking out star by star. .......n Big tobacco.

Thanks! couldn't type at all for a while.
Eightvape seems to have gotten a bit dicey lately, judging from reviews on the site that are about QC. I've noticed, I think, more of a tendency to get a bad coil or a mod- or tank-failure with stuff I got during their holiday blowout.
Anyone else know what's up with 8vape? because 8vape WAS my go-to, I'm even a member. Maybe just holiday understaffing? Though that wouldn't explain all the "They sent me a previously used mod, the package was open and there was coil gunk around the tank & that one didn't work either!" posts much more then you see on other sites or maybe 8Vape doesn't censor. LOL.
The coils I use most are the Falcon King M1 or M1+ and the Fireluke M coils (I have 2 Fireluke 2 tanks). Sometimes the Aegis SumperrMesh coil, the X1, works in my cerberus and my NRG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread