Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
No way to do that with real accuracy if Most sites inside the continental USA should have fairly similar usps shipping times. The variable will largely be how fast they get your order to the post office, and very generally how physically close they are to your location. For you something inside Texas or a neighboring state is going to be faster than something in Minnesota or one of the coasts because there’s truck time Involved. Larger companies can but do not always package and ship faster than smaller companies. Googling “ ejuice Texas” should give you a reasonable selection of companies. We’re talking maybe one day of difference though between one of them and just about anywhere else in the USA though. As long as you don’t go overseas or international there’s not going to be a great deal of difference.

jtbje

Jan 2, 2019
Texas Hill Country
No way to do that with real accuracy if Most sites inside the continental USA should have fairly similar usps shipping times. The variable will largely be how fast they get your order to the post office, and very generally how physically close they are to your location. For you something inside Texas or a neighboring state is going to be faster than something in Minnesota or one of the coasts because there’s truck time Involved. Larger companies can but do not always package and ship faster than smaller companies. Googling “ ejuice Texas” should give you a reasonable selection of companies. We’re talking maybe one day of difference though between one of them and just about anywhere else in the USA though. As long as you don’t go overseas or international there’s not going to be a great deal of difference.
So there’s not a few favorite sites that most people use? For instance, I learned about element vape and FastTech here on the forums. Just making sure there’s no Eliquid sites hiding around that I should know about :)

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So there’s not a few favorite sites that most people use? For instance, I learned about element vape and FastTech here on the forums. Just making sure there’s no Eliquid sites hiding around that I should know about :)
Most sites are favored because of trustability and pricing or unique offerings rather than ship time. For example if you’re a fan of boba’s bounty the only place to get it is the alien visions website. There are a lot of fans of boba’s bounty as it’s sort of a cult ejuice. It’s not cheap though. The question I think is what sites in reasonable distance to you offer juices you like at low prices. For something like that I suggest a web tracker like vapercity.com or checking out the various sales announced on the site.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
There is so many different companies that make ejuice. And sell through so many different vendors on line and in shops. It may be easier and better to find an ejuice you like and then find out where you can purchase. As always prices will vary with different vendors. Always be aware of whom you are buying from and I would stay away from breazy for ejuice as they will charge tax that ends up being more than the actual juice itself costs(depending on which state you are having them ship to).

I diy and don't usually buy commercial ejuice but when I first started out I tried an overseas ejuice that made my mouth numb. Needless to say it went in the trash. AT least make sure the juice is made in the US as there are some standards that the industry maintains.

:)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
hey guys! If you aren’t a DIYer and you buy juices online, where are the best places to shop? So far I’ve only ordered from element vape. I live out in the middle of nowhere so quick shipping is a plus! Any good sites I should know about?
Look at the top of this forum's page, and you should see:
E-Liquid : Good Deals and Sales !
This should help point out some of the more popular sites, as well as any that are offering special deals.

jtbje

Jan 2, 2019
Texas Hill Country
There is so many different companies that make ejuice. And sell through so many different vendors on line and in shops. It may be easier and better to find an ejuice you like and then find out where you can purchase. As always prices will vary with different vendors. Always be aware of whom you are buying from and I would stay away from breazy for ejuice as they will charge tax that ends up being more than the actual juice itself costs(depending on which state you are having them ship to).

I diy and don't usually buy commercial ejuice but when I first started out I tried an overseas ejuice that made my mouth numb. Needless to say it went in the trash. AT least make sure the juice is made in the US as there are some standards that the industry maintains.

Thank you!

jtbje

Jan 2, 2019
Texas Hill Country
Look at the top of this forum's page, and you should see:
E-Liquid : Good Deals and Sales !
This should help point out some of the more popular sites, as well as any that are offering special deals.
Thank you for pointing that out! Still navigating the site...checking it out now!

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thank you for pointing that out! Still navigating the site...checking it out now!
No worries! I have been skulking around here since 2013 (long before I became a member) and I am still learning too. That is to say nothing about my old-guy-itis, that causes me to forget, and overlook the things I thought I knew!:facepalm: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

There are some things to be desired, as far as ECF intuitiveness goes; but I doubt I could do any better. So I have learned to work within its foibles. :D

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
Think you're probably going to have to just shop a few to find one you like, several are pretty quick even across country, some are slow even if across the street. Nature of the beast. I have used Mongos, they're in Texas and fast. Reasonable prices, flavor pretty good. Mt. Baker vapor pretty good and reasonably fast. Almost limitless suppliers out there, try a few and see if you can find one with a flavor you like.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
hey guys! If you aren’t a DIYer and you buy juices online, where are the best places to shop? So far I’ve only ordered from element vape. I live out in the middle of nowhere so quick shipping is a plus! Any good sites I should know about?
Don't know if anyone mentioned LiteCigUSA but I get my 2 favorite commercial juices there cheaper than anywhere else. The turnaround has always been FAST.
Free shipping on orders $15 and up and they have a rewards program.

Vape Liquid & Supplies | e-Cig Kits and Supplies | LiteCigUSA

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
MechSauce out of VA. Great Quality, Selection, Flavors & Pricing (House Juices @ $15 for 120ml), Fast Shipping.

ECBlend out of OR. Almost Infinite Selection of Flavors & Combos, Great Quality, Decent Prices, Fast Shipping. Their "Dragon Series" Juices are particularly tasty IMO.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread