Best online vendors in USA? Especially Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NineJayDubya33

Apr 13, 2018
Casa Grande. But I'm more interested in online suppliers. There's from what I know a lot more options in the states. I would like to pickup a good mod to go with my silver crown 3, maybe something with a grip, lightweight. Right now I have some stainless steel weight-nightmare from joyetech. I'd also like to get another pair of Samsung hg2 potentially as well as some of the best ejuices the states has. Hmm and I need wta.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Aroma Ejuice (WTA) is based in or near AZ as best as I can recall. I know my WTA arrived with speed. If looking for online vendors, I've also used CA vendors from time to time (please don't ask me who, I just can't remember) but stuff tends to arrive fast from that area.

I am pretty "low' on suggestions for in person vape stores, but I don't frequent them much anymore. Pretty much any USA vendor is going to give you decent speed as far as delivery for the most part. I tend to look at pricing more than location, necessarily and I'll use Chinese vendors on occasion, especially for things I don't need/want right away.

You could google search some stores near you and post them for opinions from those who've used them, I'd guess. There are just so many vendors to keep track of. Best of luck in your search!

Anna

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Aroma is in Chandler, Mt Baker is in north Mesa, Freedom Smokes USA is in Tucson (also a retail store), Fine Vapors in Mesa is a retail store. Red Star Vapors has numerous retail stores around the valley and probably the largest selection of liquid, at least the few I have been in (looks like they have a location in Casa Grande), Offbeat and Unique in Gilbert is a high end retail store.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi. I am staying in Arizona for awhile. I am wondering what are the best online vendors in or around Arizona are and what good vape shops in the phoenix area there are.
Welcome and glad you joined.
The best on line vendors are the one that have very few problems of issues when you Google them. These vendor(s) will also have a phone number you can call, prior to sale, and be able to ask any question(s) you might like to ask. Price and fast delivery is not a deal breaker if you are spending your hard earned cash.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
In my opinion, Aroma is the best vendor in AZ (although, to follow Eskie's comment, I don't care where in the US I am ordering from as long as they don't charge me obscene sales taxes which really none of them do (the vendors I use) as there is currently no vaping tax in AZ). For an online vendor, I typically use the one that has the best price (and sometimes from China, even if I am buying things I can wait for).

Most good USA vendors have similarly decent shipping times. Etc.

Anna

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread