Best option for tank like this if exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganvap

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
usa
I use a protank. It works great usually. But when I dry burn, I usually burn the silica or hemp especially. I dry burn at only 3 volts on a 2 ohm coil in short spurts, but still burn the silica. I tried wrapping the wick loosely to take it out for the dry burn, but it gets gunked together and is almost as much work to take out than making a new coil every 3ml. I dry burn about every 3 ml. I haven't tried SS or ceramic wicks which wouldn't burn, but also want the ease of a wickless drip tank sort of tank.

I see the ce5+ wickless, but don't want plastic. Basically I just want something besides the protank I can drip a few drops into and always get the best possible hits without having to make the wick thickness etc etc exactly right for the protank to work like it should.

What do you suggest? I'd rather glass than metal, but no plastic. Thanks.

Don't know if this would be a clearo or tank etc, so posting it here instead of the wrong section, plus more people will read it anyway.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Sounds like you should look into a rebuildable dripping atty if you are looking to only do a few drops and get best possible hit. Don't think anything beats dripping and they aren't to expensive for "beginner" setups.

Just my $.02

Edit: something else I just thought of would be a glass/Pyrex carto tank. I have been contemplating ordering one from IBtanked once I fully transition back to the e-cig. $25-30 for one from them and then you just got carto expenses, I find cartos a lot better than clearos, protank is even not really comparable.

Last edited:

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
A bottom feeder is basically dripping from a tank. If you really want to find what you're looking for and be done searching check out a Reo with a REOmizer2 atty. The atty is really easy to work with, you can use any kind of wick you like and it performs great. The mod is practically bulletproof, simple to use, compact and doesn't leak. And last but not least, the Reo community here will walk you through anything. You can check it all out over here.
Reos Mods

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
IMO this looks like the best new thing out there to me and is the only thing I'm considering swapping the 1.1ml tanks for (or maybe the dual coil XL cartos, always did like the janty xl cartos best) read to much about wicking issues, having to tilt or hold the pv certain ways, rebuilding wicks, messing around etc with all these new clearomizers and carto tanks....

Ovale Cylo - OVALE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette)

Last edited:

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Sounds like you should look into a rebuildable dripping atty if you are looking to only do a few drops and get best possible hit. Don't think anything beats dripping and they aren't to expensive for "beginner" setups.

Just my $.02

Edit: something else I just thought of would be a glass/Pyrex carto tank. I have been contemplating ordering one from IBtanked once I fully transition back to the e-cig. $25-30 for one from them and then you just got carto expenses, I find cartos a lot better than clearos, protank is even not really comparable.

I second this. Rba's or rda's imo give the best bang for your buck.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread