Best (or Worst..) Bottom Airflow RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
Title says all really.

Currently in love with the Reload (*clone) and I'm not sure if my Wasp counts as bottom or side airflow in all honesty.

The former is a pain in the bum. But, as any masochist can tell you, eventually that pain pays off. Can't imagine a better rda in all honesty - taste is great and so variable. The wasp I have positioned so the airflow comes in underneath the coil to avoid spitback (how that works I don't know) if that counts as bottom airflow and it is pretty enjoyable for cooler flavours.

Haven't enjoyed the Tsunami Pro at all - especially since losing the somehow irreplacable chuff cap that made it bearable and many other issues with Geekvape products. The airflow is all the way at the edge of the 25mm deck and renderless such a large deck pointless.

Looking forward to the Phobia and Devil but my fingers are tightly crossed ...anyone want to share opinions on the best and worst bottom airflow rda devices they've owned?

Reactions: Opinionated

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
My best bottom airflow RDA is my Sherman. Airflow is amazing and flavor is spot on. My worst is my Mask. Airflow is good and flavor isn't bad. The biggest problem is, like alot of other bottom af RDAs, it very easy to over drip and leaks like a sieve. Even for a 30mm RDAs the juice well where the cotton goes is sort of small.

P.S. Even with all my side airflow RDAs I set the coils up so the airflow hits the coils more towards the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread