Best Organic Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

I'm really loving the vaping experience. I've already tried so much in the 3 weeks that I've been analog free. I tried Virgin Vapor Organic E-juice and Vixen Vapor Organic e-juice. Has anyone tried any other companies' organics? Thoughts?

I especially love coffee flavors, but other than Virgin Vapor, I haven't found any that really "hit the spot."

Thanks!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I am also a coffee flavor lover, and strongly prefer the custom mixers that use all-natural, all-organic flavoing, too.

Virgin Vapor's Kona Velvet Milkshake has been one of my staples for nearly a year. I also use Annette's Turkish Coffee.

Vaperite and Dripeez also use the all-natural, all-organic flavorings. Vaperite's Double Espresso and Kona Cream are always in my rotation, as well as Dripeez's Coffee.

Possibly my most favorite coffee flavor is Copper Creek's Coffee (not organic). I add about 20% of My Freedom Smoke's Sweet Cream to make it taste like what I drink in the morning.

DillPickles666

Moved On
Apr 23, 2013
Fresno CA
I liked the juice I got from Velvet Cloud Vapor.
Didn't try it, but they have a "coffee and donut" flavor that sounds like it might be up your alley...:)
They're organic, and all VG...

That juice is called the "night shift" and it's amazing. VCV has fantastic customer service and really affordable, high quality juices. Not to mention the hand written notes you receive with your package. So rad.
Ask them for a sample (with purchase) and they usually hook you up. The best NET (natural extract tobacco) juices too. Hands down my fave

Order through this link and put "friends" as a discount code.

Velvet Cloud Vapor - Discount Coupon

You will not be sorry

Wow! Thank you all for all of your positive responses! I'm going to try several of these. I can't tell you how appreciative I am for all of your help. I hope this thread keeps going, so that I can get EVEN more info!

Not organic, but I recently tried Vixen Vapor's Vanilla Latte and Cappuccino flavors. I love vanilla latte, even though it really tastes like irish cream, but the cappuccino clogs my carts (it's an almost black liquid.)

Thanks again, ya'll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread