Best Packaged/Value Mini E-Cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoAgenda

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Austin TX
I just bought a bunch(25) of these EC-907 mini ecigs for $7 a peice. I think they are packaged great and have everything a new user needs. When I recieve them Im going to resale them for around $10-$15. Just so I wont be the only person at work smoking inside. :p hehe. I have no doubt I can re-sale them, just hope people have the gut to smoke them inside with me. :D

Heres a link(replace the XXX)

XXX.alibaba.com/product-gs/272470935/Mini_e_cigarette_EC_907.html

Anyone else know a cheap ecig kit that comes with 10 cartridges and a charger?

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
I just bought a bunch(25) of these EC-907 mini ecigs for $7 a peice. I think they are packaged great and have everything a new user needs. When I recieve them Im going to resale them for around $10-$15. Just so I wont be the only person at work smoking inside. :p hehe. I have no doubt I can re-sale them, just hope people have the gut to smoke them inside with me. :D

Heres a link(replace the XXX)

XXX.alibaba.com/product-gs/272470935/Mini_e_cigarette_EC_907.html

Anyone else know a cheap ecig kit that comes with 10 cartridges and a charger?
Be very careful how you "promote" them as you try to re-sell to your co-workers. Those are the disposable cartomizer version, and the charger/batteries can NOT be re-used with other hardware.

It would be a shame if they mistakenly thought they were reusable, or worked like "the real thing", and were disappointed/turned off from e-cigs.

p.s.- Keep in mind that ppl can get reliable disposables for $10 at places like madvapes.com ( limited warranty), as opposed to "3rd party" distribution.

just my 2¢

NoAgenda

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Austin TX
Seriously? How do you know this?

So how long are these things going to last me? I asked the retailer and he said they are just like normal ecigs. NOT disposable. I don't care about using it with other hardware, just what it comes with.

As long it is refillable and the atomizer doesnt die like within a month, im fine with them.

NoAgenda

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Austin TX
Well it has the same design as the one I bought months ago that work great until I stopped using it. So its fine with me. The manufacture just told me they are rechargeable and he'd replace any that went bad. They are chinesse quality and all that I know, but I can introduce people to vaping with this simple packaging.

sku_29043_1.jpg

DealExtreme was a dollar more expensive for this brand, but thanks joe555.

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
(From the pic above on the cartomizer box)
"Per cartridge can be smoked around 200 mouths" ... :lol:

NoAgenda- Please don't take my earlier post the wrong way. I just wanted to be sure you knew what you were getting, so there wouldn't be any "oops..." later if you or your coworkers tried to re-use the disposable parts.

As for the battery & cartos- Ever play the horses? No perfect answer here, but if you look at another site's disposables that go into detail about them (i.e. madvapes), you will have a better understanding of what to expect.
The batteries are rated for 3 charges but you may get more. Some people have reported extended use while others have reported the rated # of charges. The atomizer is compatible with other 510 models.
FWIW, some ppl have charged the disposable batteries in a Joye charger, and gotten pretty good mileage out of them. As stated before though, do NOT use a disposable kit's USB charger on a standard battery! :D

-Caveman

NoAgenda

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Austin TX
(From the pic above on the cartomizer box)
"Per cartridge can be smoked around 200 mouths" ... :lol:

8-o Those filthee chinesse shop workers. :p

Thanks for all the detailed info man, I'll definitely try that Joye charger trick, yea I know you are just giving fair warning that these will not last forever. I understand they are the cheap ones. The manufacture told me it will last 100+ refill cartridges, which is alot better than the amount of analog smokes it is equal too. So not too bad. I ordered 50 different 30ml eliquid flavors so hopefully it will last me awhile into juicing on those. *crosses fingers* Thanks again.

NoAgenda

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Austin TX
These e-cigs are crap. Lousy vapor production and TH.

These ecigs are worth 10$ :p

Don't be hater, we got all the info we need. I have owned this unit before and I used if for many months with no problems and the vapor and TH was fine. It was the first ecig I ever bought and for the price its a great intro into vaping. You could even say its cheap and trashy just like the throw away analog cigarettes they buy weekly now. Im selling them the idea. NOT trying to turn them into pro vapors. :)

Any SUGGESTIONS for a great quality wholesale ecig would be great. I have some money to invest and Im looking to resale a bunch of these.

Papagoatee

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2008
These ecigs are worth 10$ :p

Don't be hater, we got all the info we need. I have owned this unit before and I used if for many months with no problems and the vapor and TH was fine. It was the first ecig I ever bought and for the price its a great intro into vaping. You could even say its cheap and trashy just like the throw away analog cigarettes they buy weekly now. Im selling them the idea. NOT trying to turn them into pro vapors. :)

Any SUGGESTIONS for a great quality wholesale ecig would be great. I have some money to invest and Im looking to resale a bunch of these.

The problem is you are selling them a bad idea. There are enough skeptics out there. Don't really need you to add to the pool.
And also, you are reselling them, hence it works great for you! :rolleyes:

If you are looking to start this business, get it done proper. Talk to suppliers on this forum and do your own research. Not a hit-and-run profit. Says a lot about your integrity.

Last edited:

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
Keep in mind, you aren't going to "get any love" here, because you have presented yourself as a reseller. You will also run into cold shoulders in the supplier's forum since you would be considered competition.

Since this thread is likely to be locked/deleted/moved based on the content, I'll toss out my observations so far.

[...] Im selling them the idea. NOT trying to turn them into pro vapors. :)

I spent a bit of time researching "Mr Tom Wu" and his website/company @ Yiwu Cokoo Co., Ltd. - Electronic cigarette, e cig, ecigs

The prices there are very competitive with other Chinese wholesalers and appear to have been operating 5+ years, with a broad range of product options +/- $1 USD for what you have already gotten.

If you have established a working rapport with Alibaba.com, I would stick with them just in case there are any shipping issues in the future. Shipping issues/costs are the primary reasons ppl stay away from Chinese suppliers.

FWIW- in the "under $5" category, there are disposables with fewer cartomizers (model EC-401). Depending on the situation (coworker -vs- ranndom contact, that may be a better option for you as a true "throwaway" option.

IBTL (I Beat The Lock)
-Caveman

EDIT: +1 for (quick fingers) Papagoatee
As long as you do your homework and maintain integrity about what you are providing, you should have no issues. Trust me, full disclosure will go a lot further.
i.e.- "This is a cheap* version of what is out there for when you want to become serious about quitting". Be ready to provide recommendations for a trusted line of products from a trusted source like the ones on these forums.

* cheaply manufactured model, not just $$

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
for 10$ as long as it lasted 2 days is better than buying cigs.. but sell them as disposables and that it is a cheap way to see what they are like.. and let them know that the higher end brands work better..

for a lot of ppl they do not want to put out $30+ to try something that they are not sure about.. so a continent 10$ item would atleast give them a idea of what they are like

NoAgenda

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Austin TX
for 10$ as long as it lasted 2 days is better than buying cigs..

for a lot of ppl they do not want to put out $30+ to try something that they are not sure about.. so a continent 10$ item would atleast give them a idea of what they are like

Yep. The ecigs they sell around town now go from about $80-$200. :mad: And Im just not that good of a salesman, nor do I want to be. They either want to dip their feet into the world of vaping or they don't. For people that are trying to quit smoking or have heard about them and want to know more these will work just fine.

On a side note Mr. Tom Wu has excelent customer service.

I will post how successful my resales where when I get them all sold. Just for general knowledge info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread