Best Peanut Butter-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fegbri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2014
Berlin, NJ
I know there are some older threads that discuss this, but they are outdated.

So looking for advice on the best peanut butter liquid. It can have other flavors, but want peanut butter to be the main dominant flavor.

I've tried these:
FP Grandmaster- something in it I don't care for
Cosmic Charlie's-PB & Jesus- very grape heavy, barely any PB
Vaperlicious- PB Cup- had this over a year ago and I remember it being great...but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help!

Fegbri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2014
Berlin, NJ
Ok, just got Ripe Vapes- Monkey Snack...and all I have to say is "Grandmaster who???" This is easier on the wallet and I think a much better juice than FP GM. Still looking for the ultimate peanut butter, but RV Monkey Snack has definitely been added to my rotation! So smooth on my 28g twisted dual coil setup at .5ohm. MMMMMMM!

Roknrolusa

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Athens Greece
Ok, just got Ripe Vapes- Monkey Snack...and all I have to say is "Grandmaster who???" This is easier on the wallet and I think a much better juice than FP GM. Still looking for the ultimate peanut butter, but RV Monkey Snack has definitely been added to my rotation! So smooth on my 28g twisted dual coil setup at .5ohm. MMMMMMM!
I love Monkey Snack too, try adding a little TPR Peanut Butter Creme Pie to it. Bam!

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I've got two for you.

"Busted Limo" By Transit Vape came to me in my latest Zamplebox, it's also a PB&J flavor. I've been using a lot of Cosmic Charlie's Peanut butter and Jesus and I 100% agree with your "grape heavy" assessment of it. The Busted Limo by Transit Vape however is decidedly different and much more peanut butter centered - Transit Vape

The second is PB Cereal by Charlie Noble, part of the "Admiral's reserve" line - Admiral's Reserve: PB Cereal – Charlie Noble // No Jelly whatsoever in this mix, really creamy peanut butter and not overpowering either!

Reactions: SmoKnoMoCigZ

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.

So looking for advice on the best peanut butter liquid. It can have other flavors, but want peanut butter to be the main dominant flavor.

I've tried these:
Vaperlicious- PB Cup- had this over a year ago and I remember it being great...but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help!

LMFAO I agree with you so much, the Vaperlicious was amazing when I tried it in a nearby store.
Grandmaster isn't mainly PB but by cutting the flavor down to 80-70% it's an amazing flavor IMO.

I yet find my ultimate PB vape, I'm still looking for one with enough saltiness.
Please share when you will :)

Roknrolusa

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Athens Greece
LMFAO I agree with you so much, the Vaperlicious was amazing when I tried it in a nearby store.
Grandmaster isn't mainly PB but by cutting the flavor down to 80-70% it's an amazing flavor IMO.

I yet find my ultimate PB vape, I'm still looking for one with enough saltiness.
Please share when you will :)
I read the DIY section and they mention adding saline solution to their mixes sometimes.

fyrefiend

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Wilmington Area, DE, USA
Awesome replies! Thanks people!!! Think I need to try TPR(will be my first order with them) and the Charlie noble.

Are there any other "must tries" at TPR since it's my first order?

If you like Chai theirs is to die for. So far it and the peanut butter are the only ones from my sample pack from them I've tried

batman624

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA

I've tried these:

Thanks for your help!

I'm on the same hunt as you right now. I really enjoyed Nicoticket's Home Slice, but need a new one since I'm out and can't get more.

I just put some of Space Jam's Venus in and I'm loving it. It took a bit to really dial in the peanut butter, but the aftertaste is so amazing, I thought my girlfriend was making peanut butter toast.

Next on my list is Fracture by alloy blends.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I haven't tried this one specifically, but I've had Vape Wild's "Peanut Butter Bananza" and "Peanut Butter Cup" flavors, where the taste is very authentic. Reviews of it seem to indicate satisfaction:

Peanut Butter e-Juice - Vape Wild

You might save yourself a bit of coin if it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread