Best place to buy Cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
In your opinion: Whats the cheapest place to get bulk cartomizers? Whats the best selection? Whats the fastest service? Best quality? Longest Lasting?

V4L has the best quality service and committed to making sure you're happy with your purchase! they have near same day shipping if you get your order in at a decent time, and are located in the midwest. Most everyone gets their order in 2-4 days. In terms of quality V4L cartomizers are meant to be disposable but they can be refilled up to 10 times before tossing them out and depending on your vaping habits, can be refilled more.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Here are two great areas to ask about bulk. You might get some answers there. You could P.M. some of the suppliers to see what they offer in the way of bulk..depending on what you mean. 25 cartomizers? 250 cartomizers ect.

KR808D-1

subforum_new.gif
"Where can I get a .......?"

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Just curious besides v4l..i am really happy with them just wondering what else is out there

The forum (ECF) has multiple supplier sub-forums. You asked in the Vapor4Life sub-forum therefore majority of the answers you get will be Vapor4Life. Following MaryKays suggestion is your best bet if you are looking for variety.

That isn't to say that V4L is the wrong answer, or the right one, just pointing out the error with asking the question in any one sub-forum.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Since all cartomizers are made in the same secret lab..lol but have different formulas depending on how much you are willing to buy, or what your agreement with them is, you will find lots of differences between cartos.
I know people will tell you they are all the same..but I did shop around before settling here..for a reason. V4L is just plain good and has the best customer service anywhere.
But do check out the 2 sections I gave you..you will find many many vendors out there. Some have better prices, old stock, different stock and higher prices. They also may take 3 days or 3 weeks to ship.
I just like a place that is friendly, consistant and stands 4 square behind their product and me.

Last edited:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I think to get any appreciable savings, you'd have to order from one of the China-direct companies, but shipping is higher and takes more time. And all flavors are not created equal. And you may have to worry about shipments being confiscated or delayed, etc. And then if there's a problem with your order, who knows how long it might take to resolve it. I don't mean to cast any aspersions on those companies, having not dealt with any of them, but it's not worth any potential hassle to me. Part of what you're paying to a company like V4L is to eliminate those variables.

Honestly I searched around quite a bit and you cant really do much better than v4l for your cartomizers. You may find a place that has a 5 pack for maybe a buck cheaper but the flavor selection at v4l is also hard to beat. If I were you I would ask this question in the general forum but I honestly say for my cartomizers I pick v4l. Best selection and service I have found at a very low price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread