• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best place to buy e-cigs in AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowyoungfat

Aug 24, 2009
Hi,
I have been reading around and I'm pretty keen on grabbing a 510 (yeti/titan/dura). Any tips on where I should buy it? I have looked on various american sites but many don't even ship to Australia. I'll have to get an adapter as well I think.

Also, any recommendations besides the yeti? I'm thinking of either going with the starter kit, or buying indivisual parts and putting it together.

Thanks!
peace.

they're illegal to sell here so online is your only option.

plenty of places ship to Aus.

I just got my first e-cig today. ordered from eastmall.net
and have a pending order from ruyandirect.com

i'm not blown away by the vapor production on the 901 I ordered...so 510 would probably be a good choice as i hear they vape up nicely.

amyhu

Moved On
Aug 24, 2009
www.e-smoke.com.cn
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Spam
I had the posting issues as well.

Basically the forum prevents anyone not from Australia from posting in the Aus forums. You need to join the "australian e-smokers" social group and adding Australia to the location field in your profile might help.

I found eastmall good but heaven-gifts (ruyan) is the cheapest prices I have seen and has just as good service.

I had a package stuck in customs for 16 hours recently....was making me sweat but it arrived with nothing removed :)

Yeah i got a 510 about 2 weeks after my 901

Still use the 901 fairly often though. Mainly because I have a passthrough for it and not for the 510 ...so in front of the laptop it's mainly 901.

I've also found that the juice you use can make a MASSIVE difference in vapour production.

EG Ruyan#4 (get some asap - at least a sampler bottle) vapes up a storm in any device, whereas a crappy juice will vape up crap no matter what you use.

I'm recommending 901's to people to get started (mainly due to battery life) my sister ordered one and i got my brother a kit for his birthday.

Loving the vape!

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
My 901 was OK for a month or so but got tired of batts being on constant charge,rather than buy a heap of batts & chargers I went & bought a screwdriver,batts last around 1 day before needing a charge,have broken 4 switches in a 10 month period from dropping it,worst luck is they cant be bought in Aust but can be bought at Trogs site in packs of 2....

My Xmas pressie this year will be a Super T,nothing to break on those.

Last edited:

ricardo rt

Jun 2, 2011
australia
Hi this is a pretty old thread but I thought I would add my 2 cents.

I now buy my ecigs from www.vaporhawk.com
It's the cheapest I can find that actually delivers (have been ripped off a few times on alibaba).
The range is limited at the moment but they seem to be getting better.

Health cabin and heaven gifts are ok but getting pretty expensive these days for what I use.

I recommend the ego-t and kr808d-1 for out and about.

as a side note... I have read that customs in qld are getting strict on imports of e-liquid and have denied the imports of some parcels.

Can anyone confirm this or is it just a horrible rumor. All other states are fine, it's just QLD that check the mail for ecigs.

If this is true i would seriously consider making legal enquiries about goverments forcing it's people not to use the safer alternative to real tobacco. I have been using e-cigs for over 2 years now and my health ane wellbeing has clearly improved. If it wasn't for ecigs i would still be smoking tobacco.

Any way good luck fellow Australians. I highly recommend e-cigs
and check out vaporhawk.

symphynity

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Australia
Point the first : Importing Nicotine Liquid into Australia for personal use is completely legal . Customs has no issues with this at all . Your shipment MAY be inspected , it may even be opened for closer inspection , but Customs have no requirement to seize it , as it is a legal import . If , however you tried to import a commercial quantity , that is a different matter. It appears that the definition of a "Commercial Quantity" differs from officer to officer , some will allow $2000 worth to come in , another might hold a consignment of only $1000.

Point the second : The QLD DOH ( Dept of Health) have declared that importing nicotine liquid into QLD is illegal. Customs DO NOT SEIZE the shipment , they inform QLD DOH for their further action .

ozeevapr

Feb 3, 2011
Australia
Found a new store in Australia called Downunder Vapers, sells EGO's and clearomizers. I purchased some gear from there recently, they have express post and their clearomizers are pretty good coz they last ages if you look after them, do dry burns regularly, and they don't crack. I get my NIC e-juice from Best E-cig china cause they only sell VG and taste reasonable with the chocolate flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread