Best place to buy e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I got my joy 510 today in the mail from cig-not and got 5 pre filled capsules of something( i forget what). But I also got a bottle of ecopure rich 10 mg. I prefer the ecopure much more than the prefilled kind. But I am looking for a site that offers a wide veriety of flavors (I want to try grape, strawberry and kinds like that) but I kindof low on money and want to buy from somewhere were the prices arent that bad, the shipping and handling are decent but im not waiting a month the recieve the liquid. Does anyone have any sugguestions?

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
Welcome!! Drew at Nhaler.com has samplers...$4 for 6 ml and he has really good liquid. You will have you order in 2-3 days! He has also lowered his shipping to $7. DIYSmokeshack has awesome flavors. Dawn sells 6ml for $5.95 and shipping is $5.99. Litecig has 10ml for $4.99, but he sells Dekang. If you like Dekang this is a great price. (I don't like Dekang) The Bear juice has really good prices too. They only have a few flavors right now, but they are good. BestECiggy has a sampler pack 10 3ml samples for $10. Shipping is $5. Look around and you will find a lot of different vendors that have good juices. Flavor is such as personal thing..what is good to one is horrible for another! You just have to try a few and find what you like! Hope this helps!! :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
thanks for that responce but my only question is what is dekang?

thanks for that responce but my only question is what is dekang?

Dekang is the largest producer of eliquid in the world (90%) Normally when people speak of 'dekang' they are talking the juice gotten from heaven gifts, eastmall, healthcabin and other chinese vendors or US vendors that are supplied with straight dekang juice. Another oft cited juice is Janty or Joye or as I write it Janty/Joye juice and while that is also made by Dekang it is a special formulation for Janty and Joye and many flavors that have the same name or similar name are unlike the counterpart of the "Dekang" juice vendors.

A good tip off - although that line is starting to blur now is the Dekang juices that are 'dekang only' juices are Hilton, Kent and 'flu cured'. If a vendor doesnt' carry Hilton or Kent at least, chances are it's Joye juice but again, that's beginning to change.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I have nothing to compare it to since I just started at this myself but I ordered from cigeasy.com and got fluecured, usa mix, banana, and grape (love the fluecured and banana, the usa mix is good and the grape I can't really comment on because I've only tried it once and that was putting it in a menthol cartomizer that apparently wasn't as dry as I had thought and caused an interesting and surprisingly not completely horrible taste) 10ml 24mg bottles for 4.99 and i think the shipping was only 5.95 and only took 2 days from California to New York.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I decided to order from besteciggy

Order Contents:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Description Price Total
Each Price
1 SMOKE JUICE SAMPLE PACK 10.00 10.00
Nicotine Level Tobacco Flavors.Fruit
Flavors MED.: MED (18mg)Fruit Flavors
Choice 1. Sampler Liquid: Cotton Candy
Choice 2. Sampler Liquid: Lite Smokey
Mint(Tobacco Flvr
Choice 3. Sampler Liquid: Luscious Vanilla
Choice 4. Sampler Liquid: Strawberry
Choice 5. Sampler Liquid: Wonderful
WaterMelon!
Choice 6. Sampler Liquid: Cotton Candy
Choice 7. Sampler Liquid: Chocolate
Choice 8. Sampler Liquid: Cinnamon
Choice 9. Sampler Liquid: Pineapple
Choice 10. Sampler Liquid: Sweet Orange

1 155mm 5 Pack Cartridges 4.95 4.95
Choice 1. Sampler Liquid: Cherry
Subtotal 14.95
Tax 0.00
Shipping (Standard Shipping) & Handling 5.00
Balance Due 19.95

what do you guys think?

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I recently ordered a few of the sample packs from besteciggy also. I wanted to test out the lower nic juice so I doubled up. If you enjoy eating black licorice then you will really enjoy the licorice flavor. The quality of all flavors was good and vapor was also good. My personal favorite juices are the 12MG High Voltage juices from NHaler.com. The best place I've found to get Dekang juices in US has to be Rocky Mountain Vapor. His prices are great and there is no shipping charge for orders over $16.

*Edit* Forgot to say that my besteciggy order got here quickly..in 3 days IIRC. And nhaler has a 10% discount code: saveinnj if you decide to order there.

Order Contents:

Qty Description Price Total
Each Price
1 SMOKE JUICE SAMPLE PACK 10.00 10.00
Nicotine Level Tobacco Flavors.Fruit
Flavors MED.: MED (18mg)Fruit Flavors
Choice 1. Sampler Liquid: Tennessee Cure
Choice 2. Sampler Liquid: Slow Cured (very
smooth Tobacco Flvr
Choice 3. Sampler Liquid: Extra Smokey