The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best place to buy the Innoken MVP 2.0 & A pro tank 2 or other pyrex tank to be sent to California

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by MrGimp, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MrGimp

MrGimp Senior Member ECF Veteran

Best place to buy the Innokin MVP 2.0 & A pro tank 2 or other pyrex tank that has replaceable heads and is tank cracker safe? I would like to be able to get them both from the same place. I was hoping to give MBV the business but they only seem to have the pink Pyrex VIVI Nova in stock..
    I would prefer a place that doesn't take 3-4+ weeks to reach me and obviously I don't want to get robbed or overpay...

2. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    UK
    Do you want it cheap OR fast.

If you find anywhere that gives you both then you will probably be robbed.

3. MrGimp

Well upto 7-10 days, someplace other than fasttech as I don't want to deal with the drama going on with them at the moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

4. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was looking at the iTaste vv 3-0 on Fasttech and they have the older version for $37.00 and I just purchased the new version here in the states for $45.00. There Kanker Protank 2 is always sold out and the price is about the same in the US. FastTech is very deceiving with how they advertise name brand products. Then you have the wait and what happens if it arrives damaged or doa? If you search for just Protank you'll find a bunch of clones cheap, but if you are concerned about glue, etc by the real Protank 2 by Kanger.

5. murphyramone

murphyramone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2013
    Rockford, Il
    Discountvapers has what you want at good prices. They are one of the fastest shippers i have used.:2c:

6. fundoodman

fundoodman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2011
    Minneapolis
    I agree with Discount vapers they ship really fast and usually have really decent prices.

7. OzarkTroutBum

OzarkTroutBum Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    Ozarks
    I got mine at VariTube at a good price. Check around and/or ask for a current discount code if its available. When I got mine is was varitube10.

8. Zee2006

Zee2006 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
  9. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2013
    Scranton, Pa USA
    I bought mine from Mt Baker.... I ordered it on a Saturday morning and had it in my hands 2 days later on Monday..... I paid roughly $54.00 and it came with the iClear 30 and 2 free juices.... Did I mention shipping was free? The most amazing part....... I live clear across the country in Pennsylvania and it came from the state of Washington. Mt Vapor has earned all of my business. Also.... You can't beat the price on their juice or the freshness and quality of it. The are my go to vape store. Give them a shot.... I promise you won't be disappointed.

10. RubyRoo

RubyRoo Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
  11. GPSTrucker

GPSTrucker Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2013
    On the road
    Check out Simply Vapes

12. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's how I used to pick up women at the discotheque.

"Hey baby do you want it cheap or fast? -long pause- or both? (wink)"

13. MrGimp

I'm in California now but I have family in Pennsylvania I love it back there course they're out in the middle of nowhere and not in a city like Pittsburgh.

14. MrGimp

Thanks man I'll take a look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.