best place to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly79

Jul 7, 2009
Alaska
I'm not seeing that liberty sells 901's at all. Both Eastmall and ruyan direct are significantly cheaper than awsomevapor.com. healthcabin however does have good prices (slightly cheaper than either ruyandirect or eastmall which unfortunately makes me suspicious as to why, but I'm a suspicious person *shrugs*), I've never used healthcabin though, just eastmall and ruyandirect, so the prices are all I can vouch for.

Moonbuddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Atchison, Kansas USA
Liberty has my vote for everything! Even if you buy a 4075 from him and buy 901 parts to put on it somewhere else and have a problem, he'll tell you how to fix it. Told me what passthrough to buy since he didn't have it, if you accidentally buy a knock off somewhere else, he'll tell you how to make it work. He has his reasons for carrying the 4075 instead of 901's. Has 6 mos. guarantee on most his stuff, not 510's(batts. and attys. go thru too fast) and delivery is fast. Until I know differently, that's where I buy.

TheB0lt

Sep 15, 2009
New Hampshire
Well, I have had wonderful service from Rob at Vapor Kings.

He was extremely helpful, shipping is very fast (2 business days on average), packaging is very good (USPS PM Boxes, et cetera). I've purchased two full DSE-901 kits from him, several extra attys for them and a non-kit double DSE-901 Metallic Blue (that's for rides in Metallic Blue Buick!!!)

JoannaP

Sep 26, 2009
I am a newbie and I have decided to purchase from Rob at GoodProhets. He has been very helpful to me and he offers free shipping for orders over $20. Also, he is close to where I live (he is in PA and I am in CT). I can't vouch for shipping times yet, as I haven't ordered yet, but everybody seems to get their stuff pretty quickly, 4 days at most, and has nothing but great things to say about him. :) Hope that helps.

Joanna

VA Slim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2009
Boynton Bch., FL USA
Eastmall is good and also ecigsupply. Prices are right. However, my first 901 came from e-smokey treats. I must say, the attys and batts lasted a long time. Now, I'm into ordering in bulk (5 or 10 attys and batts at a time) and ye who has the best price wins. Don't be afraid of customs if you order from Eastmall....I haven't read about any individual orders that have been pulled, just venders who have larger orders. Happy Vaping!

kebochina

Moved On
Oct 22, 2009
shenzhen
www.kebochina.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread