Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
When you buy a ProVari, you are buying a tube. You still need to buy batteries, a charger, something to put on top of it and juice. You will also need back-up, which is more than just extra batteries. You bought a ProVari - great, you now own one mod! God forbid you drop it or lose it, what will you vape in that situation? ProVape hospital is a fast, but not that fast.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
UncleStu: Please read up a little more on simpler set ups and terminology and such before you take that plunge. You can start much cheaper and learn a lot starting a little lower on the vape chain. Then, if you still want that Provari, you can order it.

This is a good place to start: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...06-4-good-starters-setup-beginning-vapor.html

I don't agree. I wish I had got the Provari right after I got my first cigalike off the shelf. I spent so much on junk before getting the Provari, in fact more than 2 Provari's fully set up. I could have saved so much skipping over all that stuff.

The Provari is very simple. I would have learned what I needed to know while using the Provari and reading this forum.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
i don't agree. I wish i had got the provari right after i got my first cigalike off the shelf. I spent so much on junk before getting the provari, in fact more than 2 provari's fully set up. I could have saved so much skipping over all that stuff.

The provari is very simple. I would have learned what i needed to know while using the provari and reading this forum.

jjoohhnn...

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
jjoohhnn...

Yes?

The Provari is simple. I do wish I would have gotten it before getting all the other stuff I discovered out here. I would have saved a bunch.

The directions were simple. Start low voltage and work up until taste is good, I did that and it worked.

I then wanted the best cartomizers I could find for the Provari and that led me to Ikenvape. I asked best ohms for the Provari and they told me. Best vape I ever had.

I have been giving my other stuff away.

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
You see, this is what's so cool about vaping right now. There are so many types of devices available, from cigalikes to APV's & mega-mods that there's sure to be something for everyone! Since there's not one thing that's right for everyone, it's great that there's a wide variety of choices!

I'm glad people can share what works for them so newbies & vets alike can learn about different options, but... let's not get away from the topic of helping people and degenerate into an opinion bashing contest.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Can I have some of your stuff? You know, since you are giving it away and all! :D

Yes?

The Provari is simple. I do wish I would have gotten it before getting all the other stuff I discovered out here. I would have saved a bunch.

The directions were simple. Start low voltage and work up until taste is good, I did that and it worked.

I then wanted the best cartomizers I could find for the Provari and that led me to Ikenvape. I asked best ohms for the Provari and they told me. Best vape I ever had.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Yes?

(Shoves chellemmm out of the way) whatcha got?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Well, all the eGo stuff, Clero's, and cheap tanks is gone.

You want the stuff from the V2 kit? The stuff from the Blue kit? The stuff from the Fin Kit? The stuff from the Century kit is going in the trash.

You got rid of your cheap tanks? It's funny, but the tank I use most often at home is a little polypro that costs about $8. It's ugly as an old mule, but works just as hard.

ETA: Ther ain't nuthin' cooler than an $8 tank with an IKenVape carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread