Best place to get a Joye/Ego starter kit and some juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
Man nice deal there Nomoremarbs. Almost had to buy me an Ego VV but had it all piling in the cart and they don't have any battery chargers. Such is my life. :( I have a twist though so not sure much difference.

Also to OP that is one heck of a deal. In the last 3 weeks I have bought 4 EGOs 900 MAH and an Ego twist and chargers and passthroughs for them all and paid much more than that kit would be with the discount. Again :( Seems like that is the biggest drawback to this industry is so many different brands and prices and it's very hard to discern between them and find the best values.

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
Hey buddy if your gonna go I highly reccomend just starting right off with an Ego Twist. It will get you right into variable voltage and for the price difference you might as well. And if your gonna go once again you may as well get some premium juice from a good juice vendor that specializes in them. Its just the way this vaping world is unforutunately you have to go to many suppliers to make it happen and get EVERYTHING you need! lol. My favorite with the fastest shipping and best service I have seen is vaporalley.com and get yourself an Ego Twist battery, and charger. Probably have to type it into the search feilds but if I can do It I KNOW you can! lol. pick yourself up some boge cartos, maybe a carto tank if you want to get straight after it, and or a vivi nova. As far as juice backwoodsbrew.net and Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store are two great places to start. The coppercreek house blend is a lot of peoples favorites including mine!! go with 70/30 PGVG but a lot of people including me once again prefer a 50/50. VG equals Vapor Galore which produces the most vapor and PG gives you more flavor and throat hit. Good luck buddy on whatever you decide!

RickL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Minnesota
I use Apollo for my hardware. I currently have the Apollo extreme kit and 2 Apollo eGo variable voltage batteries. Most of my juice comes from ECBlend. They have lots of choices and you can get trial sizes very cheap. Whom ever you decide to buy from don't forget to check the coupon section for a deal. Happy Vaping
If you really want to try first, Apollo will send you a free disposable just to try. Again, Happy Vaping

Last edited:

mfisher2

Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
Van Buren, Arkansas
The day I stopped smoking I had 2 1100mah batteries struggling to keep up with my needs. Now that I'm settled in to vaping my 18650 lasts about a day and a half. There should be a guide that averages how often you smoke and then gives you an idea how big of a battery you will need. I'll leave that up to more capable hands though. How long does a 650 last? It's funny how we all start out small, panic because we might not make it to our next shipment, and finally realize to order bigger and in bulk.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread