Best place to get an Ego kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fresh81

Aug 31, 2010
Mt Pleasant, MI
search function isn't working for me so I suppose I will just post it.

I'm looking for a solid JOYE ego starter kit (2 batts, 2 atty"s, charger, all that good stuff)

Trying to do a little shopping around and thought I had found the best price at VapeMasters Joye eGo Kits VapeMasters

But sadly it looks like that sale is over because everytime i put it in my cart it shows up at $76.99...

So vet's or anyone else who has recently picked up an Ego kit...

Where's the best price?

I'd prefer a U.S. supplier btw

Thanks!

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Well, I just received an order from Liberty Flights today. I know they are not U.S. but the shipping was only 2.99 and took 6 days. I ordered 2 Riva lite bundles at 29.99 a piece. Great price right! What I got was 2 full ego kits..1 kit =2- 650 mah egos..1 l.r. atty..1 reg atty.. cone..wall charger...usb charger...10 high strenght marl.atomized cartridges. I think I may have come out ahead but not sure. You could try it...maybe they will screw yours up too and send you ego kits....just a thought, but seriously a great price for either.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Check out cignot.com, litecigusa.net, nhaler.com, and vaporkings.com to start with. I got this far two nights ago and ended up buying the individual parts (batteries, chargers, atomizer (cone) covers, and cartomizers) from cignot.com (because I only use cartomizers and don't use atomizers). Some overseas sites have them cheaper (like HealthCabin.com), but I wanted to avoid any international shipping problems. Cignot has the 1000mah eGos, so that was why I went with cignot.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Liberty Flights does carry eGos for a good price. Last I checked they were out of the Rivas. If you use their 20% coupon code it's a steal. There's a link to the coupon code at the top of their page. They are UK but also in US in Cali. S/H is 2.99 in US. I have used them several times and have been very pleased.
I'm on my iPod right now, otherwise I would have posted the link and coupon code for you.
Have fun shopping :)

DemonCleaner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Calgary, Alberta. Canada
Greenhouse one has a good price. 49.99 for a kit. Plus they have 5 packs of LR510 atties for 14.95 wich is pretty awesome i think. They are a canadian registered company but ship from china. So the shipping time is less than desirable. Ordered mine sunday before last and it is still enroute as of this morning. But i allready have one so i don't mind waiting a bit. Good luck.

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
The best ones to get for the price is 1. Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo

Because it comes with 2 of everything

* 2 x manual eGo 650mAh batteries
* 2 x Joye 510 atomizer
* 2 x Atomizer Cone (haven't seen ANY offer 2 cones)
* 5 x tobacco cartridges
* 1 x high speed USB charger
* 1 x usb mains charger
* 1 x user manual
* 1 x presenation box

I assume you would have to get ur own tips. If you use their promo code it comes out to 54.95 + 2.99 shipping

OR

2. Genuine Joyetech EGO in Stainless Steel (also offered in black for same price)

2 x 510 matte atomizer
2 x Cone (atomizer cover)
2 xEGO 650mAh rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries (over four times the capacity of a standard 510 battery)
5 x Pre-filled cartridges
1 x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
1 x USB 500mAh output quick charger (use on your computer or with supplied wall adapter or any other USB 2.0 port or power source) DO NOT USE this USB charger on standard 510 batteries.
1 x Soft black carrying pouch
1 x instruction manual
All packaged nicely in an attractive box.

This site is straight 54.95 + FREE Shipping so it's the lesser of the 2, but again I think you have to buy drip tip or any specialties u want...

I did see one with drip tips included on another site (once I find it for you) That was flat 59.99 + Free Ship and it included a drip tip ... lemme find it for ya hun.

Also, AVOID getting an SLB eGO as I've heard the battery and atty life are CRAP compared to the Janty and Joye

Okay the one I was talking about for 59.99 is direct from Janty I do believe but they are currently down for maintenance. I've been watching eGo prices like crazy zince Monday, because Fri I'm finally buying my eGo... so if you find ANY better deals that offer the x2 like above, please send me an email/inbox here. TY!

Last edited:

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
The best on to get for the price is Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo

Because it comes with 2 of everything

* 2 x manual eGo 650mAh batteries
* 2 x Joye 510 atomizer
* 2 x Atomizer Cone (haven't seen ANY offer 2 cones)
* 5 x tobacco cartridges
* 1 x high speed USB charger
* 1 x usb mains charger
* 1 x user manual
* 1 x presenation box

I assume you would have to get ur own tips. If you use their promo code it comes out to 54.95 + 2.99 shipping

OR

Genuine Joyetech EGO in Stainless Steel (also offered in black for same price)

2 x 510 matte atomizer
2 x Cone (atomizer cover)
2 xEGO 650mAh rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries (over four times the capacity of a standard 510 battery)
5 x Pre-filled cartridges
1 x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
1 x USB 500mAh output quick charger (use on your computer or with supplied wall adapter or any other USB 2.0 port or power source) DO NOT USE this USB charger on standard 510 batteries.
1 x Soft black carrying pouch
1 x instruction manual
All packaged nicely in an attractive box.

This site is straight 54.95 + FREE Shipping so it's the lesser of the 2, but again I think you have to buy cones...

I did see one with cones included on another site (once I find it for you) That was flat 59.99 + Free Ship and it included a drip tip and norm tip... lemme find it for ya hun.

That's a good price, but the warranty is only 14 days. I had 2 Riva batts die back 2 back @ 20 days of use due to a faulty atty... Thankfully I had a decent warranty. If I get more than 3 mos use out of a batt at least I got my moneys worth....:)

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
ok try Janty when they are back up... there's also this one if it interests you...

Manfactured by Bauway. http://www.madvapes.com/510-eGo-Kit_p_2705.html

Each 510 eGo carrying kit includes:
2 eGo 650mah batteries with blue LED.
2 Bauway 510 Atomizers (2.5 ohms)
1 eGo Cone (Atomizer cover)
10 Prefilled cartridges (4 marl 24mg, 3 marl 16mg and 3 marl 6mg)
1 420ma eGo charger
1 AC to USB adapter (wall charger)
1 Instruction card

eGo batteries and charger come with a no questions 30 day replacement warranty. Atomizers are only replaced if DOA. All batteries and atomizers are tested prior to shipping.

I haven't seen any with higher than a 30 day MBG. and I believe it was from Janty

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
You know I've always been into researching things... it's really 1 of the things I do best. Friends ask me "hey you know anything about this?" and I find as many useful links as possible. It doesn't just stop here at PVs and Juices, but online games, viruses, software, videos, music, you name it I'll research it if asked.

I'm sure if I didn't do it, someone else would. I like it here: it's comfy with good people... good vapes... good times :)

I was up in arms between the Riva and eGo... but the more I read about the eGo the more I know my purchase will be complete tomorrow or Friday. Any other research questions, don't hesitate to ask. I don't stop @ just these forums. Send me an message :)

PS
My researching these PVs is the reason I've gotten 4 people this week to take my Smoking vs. Vaping test. So far I have 1 straggler who INSISTS she needs a smoke... but she still hasn't touched one since Monday. I'm SUPER proud of her :D

Our convo is still going like this: (she's at work and having a super rough time)

her: Now i want a cig. I always have a cig now n take out the trash n talk to the truck driver
me: well pull out ur e-cig do ur trash and puff puff and talk
her: Lol its not the same
me: it's BETTER, and better for you... you've come this far babe DON'T GIVE UP
her: Im not, ***
me: I'm really proud of you, ya know? It's not easy to just give up all those addicting chemicals your brain THINKS you need. If I can do it, anyone can!

harmony

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Maryland
PureSmoker.com - USA Electronic Cigarettes & USA Made eLiquid!!!
they have two complete egos shipped for $54.99.
When you add it to your cart is shows the price at $49.99 and then shipping costs are added.
I got my second backup kit from them and they ship very fast. You can also ask them to send two different colors in the same box. I got a blue and a black one.

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
@ harmony... don't the low resistance atties burn up like super quick in the eGo tho?

ouch and i just read the warranty in FAQ as well

The Joye eGo Carries a 14 day warranty on Batteries and Chargers.
Reg atomizer carries a 7 day limited warranty, and the Low Resistance atomizer carries a DOA Warranty.

I wish Janty was up already !

Last edited:

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
ok I found one with an AMAZING Price and UNBELIEVABLE Warranty... of which I will be buying from this site ASAP!

$49.99
Icon_FreeShipping.gif

The Joye eGo Starter Kit includes:

Two x Joye 510 Atomizers
Two x 650mAh Batteries (Manual)
One x Cone
One x Fast USB Charger
One x Wall Adapter
Five x Empty Cartridges
One x Carrying Pouch
One x English manual

Guarantee
a hassel-free 30 day money-back guarantee on all of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will issue you a full refund (excluding shipping) – no questions asked.

Warranty
We offer a 1 year warranty on all of the products sold on our website unless specified otherwise. If anything malfunctions within a year, Greenhouse One will replace it for you free of charge.

Only downfall :(
Shipping Info

ships worldwide from China via EMS. All of our orders are shipped within 24 hours of purchase. All orders received before 5PM CST on a weekday will be shipped on the same day. As soon as your package has been shipped, tracking will be sent to your email address used to order. Purchases made on the weekend or during holidays will be sent the following business day.

But hey this site has CRAZY GOOD Positive Feedback for Customer Service!
Joye eGo Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread