Best place to order 801 matte black with amber / red LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
Hehehe i have made a few of these threads asking for suggestions, ive also made my mind up a few times.. but im serious this time, got a bottle of cash menthol on the way to my house and i dont even have an e-cig!

I am looking for a matte black dse-801 with red / amber / orange LED, im hoping to pick up a starter kit and a spare atomiser for under $50, any suppliers offer prices that will make this a possibility? Ive done alot of looking around and normally it ends up at about $60.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hehehe i have made a few of these threads asking for suggestions, ive also made my mind up a few times.. but im serious this time, got a bottle of cash menthol on the way to my house and i dont even have an e-cig!

I am looking for a matte black dse-801 with red / amber / orange LED, im hoping to pick up a starter kit and a spare atomiser for under $50, any suppliers offer prices that will make this a possibility? Ive done alot of looking around and normally it ends up at about $60.

If you don't mind waiting - go to www.ruyandirect.com - the page will come up as heavens gifts. I think they ship from China. Starter kits are quoted on the webstie at $28.00 USD and spare atomizers at $5.50. But - I haven't heard much feedback from them on the forum - so - anyone else out there - are they reliable??? I haven't purchased from them at all, so I can't vouch personally...

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
Comes out to over 60 from eastmall, heavens gifts is so cheap i can get 2 atomisers and be below $50 shipped!

EDIT: I am trying to send heavens gifts an email to ask if / when they are going to have black ones with red / orange / amber LEDS.. its so cheap i may just buy some matte black paint and paint the damn thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread