Master Pack
1- 4oz bottle of PG
1- 4oz Bottle of VG
1- 30ML bottle of Nicotine e-liquid. 48 MG
1- Sweetner.1 Dram
1- Crisp.1 Dram
Bonus 3 free 3ML Dropper Bottles

$$24.99

Is that a good place to start? Or should i just skip the small stuff and goto walmart and get a gallon of PG, and just buy nicotine and flavors? I want to start doing this soon :)

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I just started DIYing today. Got most of my stuff from One Stop DIY. Everything shipped same day and arrived in 2 days so I'll definitely be using them again.

Well i ordered my PG from Giant Grocery store. Now i just need nicotine and flavors. Since I'm using all pg, should i use a nicotine that is VG base to thicken it up a bit?

You could do that. Try plugging some numbers into one of the calculators to figure out what you would get with VG based nic. Based on my calc, using VG based nic will get you a mix that's somewhere around 70/30. I use a 50/50 based nic, and I'm happy with my first couple of mixes. I should have started DIYing a long time ago!

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Nicvape.com has a sale going on right now, I think i'm going to order my nic and flavors from there. Anyone used them before? Hopefully the ry4 is good. I am ordering a bunch of flavors also.

What is a good Nicotine MG to start with? Should i get 30ml of 100mg or 50mg? Wouldn't i use less if i get it in 100mg?

jazdale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jackson, MI
What is a good Nicotine MG to start with? Should i get 30ml of 100mg or 50mg? Wouldn't i use less if i get it in 100mg?

100mg is pretty strong stuff. It truly is a poison to reckon with. Meaning...wear gloves and eye protection. Get the 50mg (still pretty powerful) for your first DIY.

Zal42

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2011
Oregon
Capella has a 4oz. (120mL) bottle for $2.95. I'm not much cheaper than other places

Yow, that's expensive! That's 74 cents per oz, not counting shipping. I can get a gallon off of Amazon for $54.66, including shipping. That's 42 cents per oz, and was what I was already considering expensive.

...however, Silent Soldier's suggestion is the best price I've found anywhere, local or not, even including shipping. 1/2 gallon for $22.73 inc. shipping. That's 35 cents/oz. I still think there has to be a local supplier of bulk vg, so I can avoid the shipping charges. Until then, fulluv scents is the winner!

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Yow, that's expensive! That's 74 cents per oz, not counting shipping. I can get a gallon off of Amazon for $54.66, including shipping. That's 42 cents per oz, and was what I was already considering expensive.

...however, Silent Soldier's suggestion is the best price I've found anywhere, local or not, even including shipping. 1/2 gallon for $22.73 inc. shipping. That's 35 cents/oz. I still think there has to be a local supplier of bulk vg, so I can avoid the shipping charges. Until then, fulluv scents is the winner!

LOL. Yeah, I just started DIYing so I wasn't sure if that was expensive or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread