The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best pod system to get in Aus

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by cloudninevaper, Dec 10, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cloudninevaper

cloudninevaper New Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Hi all,

Im looking for a pod system that i can get in Australia. Im fairly new to vaping and I'm trying to avoid juul as its just too hard to get over here. I read that NZ is a good place to buy from, can anyone recommend any brands? I was told Nicovape has a good product but it seems you can't order off their site yet?

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  3. MaccaMacca

MaccaMacca New Member

Jan 7, 2019
    I recently switched from smokes using Juul after trying to quit using other vapes and I have to say Juul is the only one that has worked for me. I recon its worth giving it a try! I got mine from premiumvape.co.nz and have mates in OZ who order from them too so shouldn't be a problem getting delivery.

4. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    The only problem with juul is there is an innate tendency to reduce nicotine level over time with vapers. It’s quite gradual. Juul, however does not allow one to do that. You may eventually want a device with more available adjustment. Whatever gets you off the cancer sticks has points though.

5. MaccaMacca

MaccaMacca New Member

Jan 7, 2019
    Yeah true, that is an issue. I switched to the 3% pods after a couple of weeks but they are still pretty strong. Hopefully will have the willpower to give up completely ha ha

6. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Good luck with that. Some do. You may want to consider 3rd party refillable pods so you have an option for gradual reduction though

7. tw33k

tw33k Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.