Best Price for Joye eGo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erixink

Aug 11, 2010
Florida
I just went through this looking for an eGo looked at different places for a solid week.The place I ended up at is where I always end up looking for the cheapest price. ecigsupply.com These are true eGo's manufactured by Joye. I know because I emailed them to ask because I couldn't believe the price. they assured me they were manufactured by Joye.

Ecigsupply.com has the eGo kits for $54.95. Get a one time 12% discount by joining their facebook or use these other coupon codes:

firsttime $5 off first order
ecf5 5% off
5off 5% off
vf6 6% off

only one code can be used at a time.

needspaddedwalls

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Somerville, MASS
I originally ordered from Cignot.com and got black manuel eGo starter kit.
I eventually lost one battery and the other stopped working on me. So, i just ordered from Heaven Gifts. Just got my mega/xl eGo stuff on friday.
It took a week to Boston from the far east.
Well, I have been vaping on the same 900mAh battery since friday night cause I left my stuff in my friends ride.
Still going strong, I'm very happy :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
LiteCig (free shipping on orders $15+), Good Prophets (free shipping $30+), Cignot ($50+ free shipping), WorupEcig (free shipping on all orders), just to name a few. They are genuine Joye (not Janty) and they have at least 30 days warranty (read the fine print, the warranty time may vary). Anyway, those batteries tend to fail early on, if they fail. If they last a month, chances are they will last longer. :facepalm:

The 900 mAh eGos cost 23 bucks or so, the 650 mAh can be had for $18 (LiteCig), but if you consider free shipping and the warranty, it's a no brainer, imo.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Wow! Thanks for all of your responses...I originally placed an order through Nicotine Nirvana, and then was told it wasn't a good price by a helpful member, so I cancelled my order. The customer service with Nicotine Nirvana is out of this world terrific! They said, no problem, we can cancel your order or give you a 10% discount and they don't charge s/h.
I checked out the other sites you all mentioned and some do have a better deal, but the kits are all different, lol! By the time I ordered the extra pieces to get the full kit that Nicotine Nirvana sells, I wouldn't be out that much more. So....I went ahead and ordered AGAIN from NN., and that is just because of their customer service. I'm totally blown away by how respectful and courteous they were when I cancelled my order. How generous they were by notifying me of a discount and how quickly they responded to my inquiries, AMAZING!
So, when I did re-order from them using the 10% discount code, they also informed me that they send a sample of juice and asked me if I had a preference for the sample....that blew me away too....Of course, I ordered the Tiramisu :).

I ordered a Joye eGo dual platinum kit, that's 2 complete e cigs and the accessories, total cost w/ zero s/h was $67.49 + a free juice sample, my choice of flavors!

Nicotine Nirvana eGo discount code is: gglego10
They have a 5% discount on all other items: ggl05

Thanks again for all of your help. I'm book marking all of these vendors...I'm sure I will use them all at one time or another.
Happy Vaping

Villager

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
NY
I just went through an EXHAUSTIVE search for my eGo (!) - it is now in the mail.
Here is my post from another thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...6407-have-510-thinking-ego-3.html#post1796643

Thanks tarheeldan, after reading that and:

that, thanks Upinthehills (& everyone else!), I went on an Ego / Riva / Elegant / Defender hunting expedition! Decided on the eGo after reading about the eGo mega XL cartomizer, to have a sure fit. I think I got a great deal:

eGo deals at Liberty Flights:
Coupon code august20 for 20% off, which is good for another day or so, otherwise 10% off with code LibertyUSA should work (don't think they will combine but you can try it!) at Liberty Flights with $2.99 shipping.)

$15.59 is for 1 regular eGo 650mAh batt, any color, regular price is $19.49. It was cheaper & better for me to make my own kit a la carte! Also the kit is only in black, while if you buy it as parts, there are great color choices. The mega eGo 900mAh batt would be only $17.19 (reg $21.49).

Here is the battery page: Electronic Cigarette - Batteries & USB Pass-throughs - Joye eGo

site is a little awkward to find all the pieces, but they are all there...

They have the mega attys ($11.99 w/disc) & mega cartomizers (Empty 5 Pack $11.59 w/disc) too:
Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers & Cones - Joye eGo - XL

& blank mega carts (5 Pack $4.79 w/disc)
Electronic Cigarette - Cartridges - Joye eGo - XL

Some example prices after 20% discount:

Joye eGo 650mAh Battery ‐ Single $15.59
eGo 510 ‐ Cone $3.27
eGo XL Cartomizer ‐ Empty 5 Pack $11.59
eGo XL Cartomizer - Empty Single $2.79
eGo 510 ‐ USB Fast Charger $5.99
5ml syringe w/ blunt 18 gauge needle $1.11
510 to 901 adapter $2.55
eGo XL Atomizer - Single $11.99
eGo XL Cartridges (Empty) - Black 5 Pack $4.79

Thanks again!

fritos1

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
cleveland
I originally ordered from Cignot.com and got black manuel eGo starter kit.
I eventually lost one battery and the other stopped working on me. So, i just ordered from Heaven Gifts. Just got my mega/xl eGo stuff on friday.
It took a week to Boston from the far east.
Well, I have been vaping on the same 900mAh battery since friday night cause I left my stuff in my friends ride.
Still going strong, I'm very happy :)

Cignot has a 90 day warranty on the Batts wouldnt have helped the one you lost but for the one that stopped working it might have.:toast:

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
FYI - with their current discount [see previous post] Liberty Flights (US site) has this incredible deal on black eGo’s in bulk:
Joye eGo Black eGo 650mAh Battery - 3 Pack $41.59
Joye eGo Black eGo 510 - Cone $2.23

which works out to $13.86 per bat (or with a cone $16.09 ea.)

What a great deal! I just stocked up...thanks!:banana:

Oh...and a PLUS???
The batteries have a 6 month warranty, yay!
Their coupon code for 20% discount is: august20

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Your welcome & I know (it's a great deal)! Where did you read the warranty info?

Here: Electronic Cigarette - Batteries - Joye eGo
Scroll down, it's next to the picture of the battery, in yellow. BTW...the discount is now good until October :).
Liberty Flights guarantees batteries for 6 months. Please see our terms and conditions for further information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread