Best price on Vamo 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadrun Kwan

Jun 19, 2014
United States
I got lucky and caught a group buy deal the other day on Focalecig and got another vamo V5 for $19. I'm still waiting on it in the mail. I DID see that they had one up for $32 at "regular" price. I was thinking that you could get the fast tech one for cheaper though. Also, don't buy juice or batteries from Chinese vendors, not only is the quality questionable but you run a high risk of stalled, lost, or seized packages that have batteries inside.

Dadrun Kwan

Jun 19, 2014
United States
Also, I got my first vamo off of eBay for $27.

A good reliable, mildly chea, and safe/ easy starter kit would include:

Nite core intellicharger i4 (battery charger) @approx. $14 on ebay last I saw

Panasonic 18650pd batteries. around $10 a pc. Or so. Also found on ebay or madvapes.com

Vamo V5 vw/Vv mod $30ish if you flip enough stones. Ebay or wait a long time and order from China

Iclear30s clearomizer tank around $15. Don't forget to buy some replacement heads about $ 8-10 for a 5pk.

That's the basic setup I give my friends when they want to start vaping and it's a solid setup for $60-70 for the whole thing (around the price of a carton of cigarettes)

Jh7704

Jun 15, 2013
St Louis MO
Fastech has about the best price on the Vamo V5, it's about $29 for just the device. I have a stainless and a black chrome one both from there and they work great. I wouldn't recommend the starter kit from there at all, it comes with two cheapo 18350 batteries, charger and (2) CE4 Clearomizers that taste like burnt plastic.

Depending on your budget and your patience, you could get the Vamo from FT and shop around for the charger and batts. I would also recommend the Nitecore i2 charger and Panasonic, eFest or AW batteries, I have all 3 brands and they all work good, it's well worth it to buy good batteries, both for your safety and they just perform a lot better. If you buy 2 of the 18350's you can either stack them both in the Vamo, or just use 1 if you remove one of the extension tubes. It cuts the length of the device in half which is nice sometimes. If you just have the one 18650, you are limited just the one size, it's pretty big once you get a tank on it.

The iClear 30 does work well on there as well as a Protank 2 or 3, both are similar in size and function and capacity. The PT's are a little more durable with the Pyrex glass tank opposed to the plastic iClear. Some juice will crack the plastic tanks and leak everywhere, also like Dadrun said, don't forget the replacement coils for whichever tank you go with. The PT 3 coils are around $10 for a five pack, they are a little more as they are dual coil, the PT 2 is a single coil.

I just thought I'd throw my two cents in as I am a big fan of the Vamo, I have a total of about 10 different mods and I still use my Vamo/PT 3 just about every day

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread