Best PV supplier... plus don't knock the 306a

Status
Not open for further replies.

CemeteryMan

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
I've ordered a few times from Happy Vaper and always with excellent results (great products, fast shipping, great postal tracking, competitive pricing). So I had placed an order for some extra atty's and some DIY mixing tools, but forgot I wanted to order a battery (the 306a, just to try with my 510s, y'now see what it be like with a short auto). The next day I placed an order for the single 306 battery... and what did I get? Not only my original order placed previously but the entire 306a starter kit (2 batts, 2 attys, charger - the works!) at no extra cost! Unbelievable! I thought it must be a mistake... but read any other posts about the service from Happy Vaper and this just the kinda customer service they provide - far and above beyond the call of duty.

Now a note about the 306a (as a new unexpectedly owner of the a fine full kit). For reference I use the Silver Bullet mod at 6v and I think it's FAIR to compare the two. The pluses and minuses of each device cancel each other out in terms of a satisfying (but obviously different) vaping experience. In short, add a 306 kit to your e-cig arsenal... fully compatible with all 510 parts, dipping is as good as dripping, and it will fit in you PCC - I just cut the rubber stopper that comes with the 306 carts to match the size of a regular 510 bat, carefully place it on top and the pcc with happily charge it.

And jebus, the vapour from an e-cig the size of a regular cig? Simply amazing.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I 2nd that! Jack is just way too cool of a supplier! Anybody out there deserves to treat themselves by placing an order with Happy Vapor! There's not that many people in this world like Jack, he is truly a gem. Keep on vaping! :thumb:

Thank you, Iken!!!

I am truly humbled and honoured to hear that from you!!!

Pot calling the kettle black, though!

Love ya, bud! Any news on Project Infinity??? I'm still psyched! Can't wait to see it!!!

Vape Happy!
Jack

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thank you, Iken!!!

I am truly humbled and honoured to hear that from you!!!

Pot calling the kettle black, though!

Love ya, bud! Any news on Project Infinity??? I'm still psyched! Can't wait to see it!!!

Vape Happy!
Jack

And the pot and kettle have darkened even more!
I'm really glad to see ya Jack I didn't hear anything from good ol' Janner, Do you have any projects coming up?
This one just got revamped ;) and going to be...just grand. :D
Something is telling me that I Have to introduce you to real good friend sir.
His name is Tim Smokenduece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread