best quality and cheapest unflavored niquid vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
I used to order from void mist, and I stocked up when they had sales. Now I see they no longer carry niquid, so where is everyone getting theirs from now? I don't see any recent posts on this, so any info would be great! I have been a diy er since I started vaping! I am used to using 60mg niquid, and do take slight precautions with it, but have the necessary gear to handle higher mg liquid (latex gloves, etc.). I did order from extreme vaping before as well, but found the prices hard to beat at void mist!:cry:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I vape unflavored only and don't like ANY taste or smell and the only place I've gotten good stuff, repeatedly, was from OnestopDIYShop. MFS and RTS and CCV and others have sooner or later, or even on the first order, gave me smelly stuff.

I can't see how you guys mix up good DIY mixes with smelly nic base, maybe the flavoring covers it up?

Onestop isn't the cheapest, but it's still pennies a day and it'll be in your mailbox in 1-1/2 days usually.

panachronic

ECF Veteran
    Dec 12, 2011
    WA
    I vape unflavored only and don't like ANY taste or smell and the only place I've gotten good stuff, repeatedly, was from OnestopDIYShop. MFS and RTS and CCV and others have sooner or later, or even on the first order, gave me smelly stuff.

I can't see how you guys mix up good DIY mixes with smelly nic base, maybe the flavoring covers it up?

Onestop isn't the cheapest, but it's still pennies a day and it'll be in your mailbox in 1-1/2 days usually.
    I haven't encountered smelly nic base, although I have come across a bottle of pre-mix juice that seems to have been made with smelly nic. It was a cigarette flavor (Maxiboro), and I found that a little sucralose made it quite palatable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread