The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA best rba for mouth to lung hits

Discussion in 'RDA' started by BigOlNoob, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigOlNoob

BigOlNoob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Ohio
    basically every rba is designed for people who take lung hits. are there any that can be used for mouth to lung? Ive already purchased a mutation x v3 and igo w and neither would give very much vapor when attempting mouth to lung hits.

2. Gummy Bare

Gummy Bare Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    San Diego, California
    I'd check out the Origen v2 RDA. I love the one I have. It has adjustable air flow, and the small air hole setting is pretty small for mouth to lung. Plus you can also do single coil and only one air hole to even get a tighter draw. A authentic one might be a little hard to find, but there's some real quality clones out there if you don't mind clones.
    http://www.elevatedvaping.com/products/65494674

3. sprki

sprki Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    Panama
    I've found I can reliably do mouth to lung hits on airy rba's if 1) lower wattage since there will be less air going through 2) give it one sec before puffing to allow some buildup 3) suck (like with a straw) until almost full lung capacity 4) release button and inhale.

I guess you can lung or mouth to lung hit pretty much anything as long as your lung capacity and technique allows it. YMMV.

4. Devilution2010

Devilution2010 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2014
    NY, USA
    The Origen V2 Genny is an amazing rba/Genny. Don't let the "Genny" throw you off because it's variable setup is like no other....think of it more like an auto dropper with a tank. I use cotton, single or double coil, and it produces amazing amounts of vapor during mouth to lung hits and the flavor is unreal. Wide range of airflow so you have options

5. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    You need something with a tiny chamber. I mouth to lung with a Hornet, ERA, and a Cyclone.

6. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to RDA From Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

7. system60

system60 Senior Member

Sep 30, 2013
    LI/NY
    Marquis, N22, Holmes

8. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

Try a quasar! Very tasty!

9. tearose50

tearose50 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Left coast
    How about a kayfun or russian91 clone or an Erl clone?

I've had no problem with mouth to lung on single coil RBA devices.....YMMV.

10. m1c4d0

m1c4d0 Senior Member Verified Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Tallinn, ESTONIA
    K.Loud by Boost Vaping lab

11. Rwb1500

Rwb1500 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    South Central PA
    I'm in the same boat. I mouth to lung my RDAs, and the Quasar is a great choice. I also really like the Atomic, the Trident V2, and the Magma. All of them have airflow options that can be closed down for mouth to lung draws.

12. edyle

edyle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think maybe you're looking for a tighter draw? Like by closing down the airholes?

13. Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    Check out the Hobo V2. When I close the airflow way down, its almost like a Kayfun in the way it hits.

14. m1c4d0

m1c4d0 Senior Member Verified Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Tallinn, ESTONIA
    K.Loud by Boost Vaping Lab :)

15. snow blind

snow blind Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    PA
    Marquis is all around probably the best RDAS out there right now in my opinion... For any non cloud-chasing vape style. Turn the air down for perfect mouth to lung or open it up for lung inhales. Dense, warm vapor... Single or dual coil... Reduced tiny chamber... Easy to pop off "drip cap". Such a perfect little all around RDA.

16. flippant

flippant Full Member

Dec 14, 2014
    An Island
    Nobody's mentioned the Achilles? Thing's designed exclusively for mouthy puffin'.
    Plus, it's titanium, flavor's amazing, designed to be single coil-ed, and more leak resistant than anything else I've used.
    Clone's available as well, if cost is a big concern. I've got one (clone) and swear by it.

17. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    This.

The Kayfun/Russian might be the standard when it comes to RTAs with a fantastic mouth-to-lung hit. Just about perfect IMHO.

18. edwinoey

edwinoey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2014
    Anywhere
    RBA? magma still good. for me, the airhole is too tiny, even for the biggest and dual airhole open. when u choose the medium or small airhole for single or dual airhole, pick ur best tobbaco liquid, with bit high nic level and do mouth to lounge. damn it was good! i mean i pretty can feel the tobbaco, although the clouds is not really something, but the sensation is close to smoking cigs! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.