Best RDA of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Boubion

Nov 17, 2018
The pulse V2 has to be in the Conversation for the best rda of 2018 with the ultem airflow directors, Deep juice well easy building and flavor for days it’s a squawker or dripper’s dream come true

Attachments

• 29B99B82-CC0E-4C55-B7C5-C29D3B3D03BE.jpeg
    29B99B82-CC0E-4C55-B7C5-C29D3B3D03BE.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 15
  • 1062FD48-559B-4BAE-AEEB-49B0C57209F2.jpeg
    1062FD48-559B-4BAE-AEEB-49B0C57209F2.jpeg
    502.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 7A79BB80-189C-4340-8447-F3E49BC29256.jpeg
    7A79BB80-189C-4340-8447-F3E49BC29256.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The conversation for best rda of 2018 begins and ends with the Wotofo Profile. Innovation and engineering brought together in a symbiotic relationship to provide the most flavorful vape of 2018 and into the future.

Ultem airflow directors are more of a gimmick than innovative. The airflow should be close enough to perfect that a simple coil adjustment will provide the best vape. I’d much rather have a fixed airflow. Less parts means less stuff to fiddle with or potentially lose or fail. K.I.S.S. Simplicity is more desired then tiny plastic inserts that essentially do very little.

This is just some constructive criticism for Vandy Vape free of charge. Please don’t take it the wrong way. Just use it next time you’re behind the drawing board designing a new atomizer. Form follows function. Famous architect Louis Sullivan said this, it just means the focus of a new product’ design should be its function. Once that’s done, then you can make it pretty but only after it’s functioning the best it can for it’s purpose and it doesn’t interfere with its function.

Albert Boubion

Nov 17, 2018
The conversation for best rda of 2018 begins and ends with the Wotofo Profile. Innovation and engineering brought together in a symbiotic relationship to provide the most flavorful vape of 2018 and into the future.

Ultem airflow directors are more of a gimmick than innovative. The airflow should be close enough to perfect that a simple coil adjustment will provide the best vape. I’d much rather have a fixed airflow. Less parts means less stuff to fiddle with or potentially lose or fail. K.I.S.S. Simplicity is more desired then tiny plastic inserts that essentially do very little.

This is just some constructive criticism for Vandy Vape free of charge. Please don’t take it the wrong way. Just use it next time you’re behind the drawing board designing a new atomizer. Form follows function. Famous architect Louis Sullivan said this, it just means the focus of a new product’ design should be its function. Once that’s done, then you can make it pretty but only after it’s functioning the best it can for it’s purpose and it doesn’t interfere with its function.

Albert Boubion

Nov 17, 2018
I agree with you on the profile. I own 2 of them. Flavor is crazy good. Easy to build, & soo smooth. It defiantly changed the game..As far as dual coils RDAs, this Pulse2 imo is the best of 2018. Easy to build, easy to wick, also very smooth, with those air rings I get almost the same flavor as the profile. The pro is that I can vape it at 100+ Watts & still get great flavor. That’s my only con I got from the Profile, sometimes it’s not as satisfying as a higher wattage rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread