Best RDA With A Velocity Style Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Hello. I bought an authentic velocity v2 about a week ago. I am very happy with the air-flow options and of course the velocity's deck style. But I don't like that when I make thick wicks the inside of the top cap gets juice all over it over time. I am looking for another another velocity style deck rda but that is a wider rda. Maybe a 24mm or wider so I can have more space inside. Can you please recommend the best of the best for what I am looking for (the authentic velocity is only a 22mm)?

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I was looking at the 2 post Kennedy 25. It's an option but the coils share a post a post on either side but that shouldn't matter much.
2 Post Kennedy 25
I also saw the Sapor V2 25mm and that looks nice.
Wotofo Sapor RDA V2 25MM VERSION ATOMIZER
Then there's the Tsunami 24
Tsunami 24 RDA | GeekVape
I was leaning more to the Tsunami 24. What do you think between these 3? I would even buy the 2 post Kennedy 25 depending on the feedback from people here.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Looks like a cool atty. Id like to hear some reviews as well. I dont have anything larger than a 24 in my collection. Definitely looks like that one would suit your needs though. Huge velocity style deck, big well, lots of AF options. Id say pull the trigger on it.

Another option you might look at is the GOON. Ive got a clone and I love it! The build deck is better than the velocity(IMO) and it has plenty of AF settings, my only complaint is my own fault for picking the 22 instead of the 24. Ive already resolved to order the 24 on my next shipment, or I might just spring for the authentic.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I watched a YouTube video on this Elite (26mm) RDA - Armageddon MFG and there is an issue. The airflow is off. When the larger hole is visible, the other side has the smaller hole so it doesn't have an even airflow. I thought this would be my next but not now. I'm going to get the Wotofo Sapor RDA V2 25MM Version. I like that it doesn't have bottom airflow like the Kennedy and I also like that it's 25mm Velocity style with a 10mm juice we'll. It's not too expensive either at 40 bucks. There are lots of airflow options too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread