Best RDTA with Single coil configuration and flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
USA
www.megavaper.com
Yes, I am look for opinions on an RDTA. Specifically shopping for one with single coil, cause I like battery life. Best flavor because clouds don't mean a thing to me. 510 drip option, because it gets hot when i chain vape. Running .5 to 1 ohms, because I like my fingers where they are.
  • Single Coil
  • Best flavor
  • 510 drip option
  • .5 - 1 ohm
  • running 30w -50w
Thanks in advanced

Reactions: stols001

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
If your looking for something simple and small, why not give the Wasp Nano RDTA a try? Very simple to build RDTA, single coil, would work well in 0.5ohm or higher range.

Only downside is it only holds 2ml and can be difficult to fill since it doesn't have a dedicated fill port. When I use mine, I fill it from a needle tip juice bottle. Pop the top off, slide the lever for the wick port all the way open, and plenty of room to fill it with a needle tip bottle.

It's got the flavor of the Wasp Nano RDA. I always keep one wicked up and ready to go as a backup for when I'm out of the house.

Best part is they are inexpensive if it doesn't work out for you. Vape Wild has them for $20 if you are wanting a US supplier and not having to wait on the slow boat. I think it's a nice little RDTA for the $$$.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
The only one mention here that is a RDTA is the Wasp Nano RDTA
That's not true, the flave tank is an RDTA as well, it's the same principle as the wasp. Just like the wasp RDA got a small tank put under the flave RDA got a small tank put under, making both into an RDTA, functioning the exact same way.

Last edited:

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio

MegaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
USA
www.megavaper.com
That's not true, the flave tank is an RDTA as well, it's the same principle as the wasp. Just like the wasp RDA got a small tank put under the flave RDA got a small tank put under, making both into an RDTA, functioning the exact same way.

Sorry, i just noticed that. That site made it confusing. K, time to youtube it. =)

Reactions: untar

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Here's an image of the deck
phileas_cloud_the_flave_tank_alliancetech_vapor_avec_plateau_5.jpg

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Hi, thanks for the responses. The only one mention here that is a RDTA is the Wasp Nano RDTA, which looks pretty interesting. Kinda wondering if that slide mechanism is really good for stopping leaks.

That sliding mechanism is reason why I bought this RDTA. I bought it mainly to test my DIY e-juices and because I am rather MTL person I build smaller diameter coils that have to fit into my RTAs and when I test my juice I want to test it on similar coil in RDTA... this mechanism let me use smaller wicks than most RDA/RDTA use... if wick is too narrow I can slide this mechanism to be sure there is no leak... so far I had no problem but I use this RDTA only at home.

Wasp Nano provide great flavor...deck is simple/easy to build and with needle syringe filling that tiny tank under deck is not difficult... but with dropper or even regular pointed bottle filling can be quite messy...

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I like the limitless plus. It can be used as a single coil with the included silicone plug or as a dual coil setup. Easy to build on and the flavor is very good. And even though youre not looking for clouds as much, this thing can do clouds too. But what i like is the easy build.

• Agree
Reactions: Eskie

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I still use my Limitless +. It's a nice simple RDTA. I never felt the needs to step up to the later versions with changeable decks. However, it's not my adv choice. I like other RTAs for that.

I never tried the plug to make it single coil, so I have no insight on performance with it.
I havent used the plug either. I like 2 coils. And its not my ADV either, i love my wotofo bravo much better for that purpose. I was so impressed by that one that i bought a second one. But the limitless plus is definitely a better than average set up. I do like the ease of building on it. The bravo is kinda tricky to get right, but not impossible. Just kinda tricky is all. But when you do get it right, its freakin marvelous. If you dont have one, you should check it out. Its definitely worth the trouble

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread