Best Rebuildable Atomizer for Dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark passenger

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Alexandria, IN, USA
This one is a little old but i thought id bring it back bc i am currently looking into the Omega for my new rda...i got a nemesis and i am currently using an igo-w but i have an aftermarket cap on it that is brass and i wanna keep it on the brass king for the look...i love the look of the omega and it was highly recommended to me by a friend on instagram who has one as well as an igo-w and she said the omega blows it away...the omega does look sweet on a nem as well so i just wondered if anyone has one or recommends it as an upgrade to the W, or knows how it compares to the patriot as that one is also an option altho i like the look of the omega more, performance will mean most...i do low ohms and dual coils..

Dark passenger

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Alexandria, IN, USA
Hmm, could you explain why you like it more?...i read about both and i cannot really see one performing a lot better than the other so i wonder...if it just comes down to ease of build i would get the omega...and i also have what may be a stupid question but i have been using my igo-w for a few months and feel im really good at building with it due to the holes but recently i was told that wrapping the coil around the screw as opposed to putting it thru the holes "hits a lot harder"...now i kinda thought it sounded like bs but idk maybe im wrong...i did a build with the coils wrapped and it didnt seem different to me but maybe thats just the igo-w? If it doesnt make any difference then i will prob get one with holes in the posts...

james1980

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
lincoln ca
The reason I like the patriot more is because I do micro cotton setups and with the omega the air holes are placed below the coil and to the side, also the juice plate is very low making micro builds difficult also having no holes in the post make it more difficult to get a dual coil setup done , the patriot seems to have none of these issues and setup and placement of the coils were much better and with the juice plate up higher it wicks much better with my preferred setup

DDN79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Houston, TX
The reason I like the patriot more is because I do micro cotton setups and with the omega the air holes are placed below the coil and to the side, also the juice plate is very low making micro builds difficult also having no holes in the post make it more difficult to get a dual coil setup done , the patriot seems to have none of these issues and setup and placement of the coils were much better and with the juice plate up higher it wicks much better with my preferred setup

I wouldn't call them issues. That's the way the Omega is designed. I can place my micro coils close to the holes without any issues.

Dark passenger

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Alexandria, IN, USA
Hmm well i do micro coils with cotton as well haha and it seems they are both do-able...the patriot has holes in the posts tho eh, and that makes no difference as to the hit?...like i said, it may be a dumb question but like i said someone told me wrapping the coil gives you a better connection compared to ones with the holes in the posts...i thought it spunded silly but i could be wrong...if it doesnt matter then i will prob decide against the omega...im just tryin to get one that will look great with the nemesis and work better than the igo-w...i have always liked the immortalizer as well...will have to do more thinking and reading but plan to pull the trigger on one today

Well patriot isnt an option prob now as i cant find it in stock anymore but i took a look at the nimbus v4 which is an option and it seems like a really good one as well...it is cheaper than the omega and seems nicely built, i forgot to check to see if it is as wide as the nemesis tho as i wanted one like that..hmm decisions, decisions..

Last edited:

james1980

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
lincoln ca
Hmm well i do micro coils with cotton as well haha and it seems they are both do-able...the patriot has holes in the posts tho eh, and that makes no difference as to the hit?...like i said, it may be a dumb question but like i said someone told me wrapping the coil gives you a better connection compared to ones with the holes in the posts...i thought it spunded silly but i could be wrong...if it doesnt matter then i will prob decide against the omega...im just tryin to get one that will look great with the nemesis and work better than the igo-w...i have always liked the immortalizer as well...will have to do more thinking and reading but plan to pull the trigger on one today

Well patriot isnt an option prob now as i cant find it in stock anymore but i took a look at the nimbus v4 which is an option and it seems like a really good one as well...it is cheaper than the omega and seems nicely built, i forgot to check to see if it is as wide as the nemesis tho as i wanted one like that..hmm decisions, decisions..

patriot is in stock here

Patriot RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread