Best rebuildable flavor wise (rtas,rdtas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Okay so i know i've posted something similar a while back and i remember the Serpent smm being the clear winner, but i still haven't bought any new rebuildable and i've been using my big baby beast rba for months now and i've finally been annoyed enough that i'm ready to give up on that one (mostly because it shorts all the time and i'm tired of fiddling around with it)
so i'm looking for an Rta or Rdta (no rdas as i hate having to drip all the time and,....Winter is coming) i've mostly got 2 things i want from my rebuildable:

Flavor: Best flavor/airflow i like my hits slightly restricted but not necessary as long as i get great flavor from my clapton coils i'm using (.6 0hm each 2mm from wotofo 24+32GA if i remember right)

Easy to build: by easy i mostly mean not fiddly and kinda dumb proof like the serpent smm is
Dual or single dosen't really matter to me as i don't even know if there's a real difference other than battery life and probably vapor production.

Speaking of vapor production, of course i need something that makes more than a mtl setup as i'm a dtl guy, no need to create clouds in the sky either but i'd like a kind of middle ground ? Like respectable clouds but not necessarely giant ones either.

Any other details i've forgotten feel free to ask, i'm just trying to make this as simple as i can (probably aint but hey i tried xD)

And yes i know i'm picky but i've had nothing but trouble with the baby rba and i'm still a bit "scared" of going full rebuildables although i can definetly do it.

PS: sorry for any typos, as my bio says i'm a french guy so english is not my main language lolz.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I love my Steam Crave Arominizer Plus 30mm RTA's, great flavor, postless deck, easy to build without having to dump the tank.

Sent from the future
I concur. It took me awhile to get a build on it that worked, but when it finally worked it WORKED.

The only issue is the things are truly huge.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I love my Steam Crave Arominizer Plus 30mm RTA's, great flavor, postless deck, easy to build without having to dump the tank.

Sent from the future
Unfortunately i've tried a postless rta before and those aren't for me too fiddly to build on imho. Should also mention i don't have enough patience to mess around with postless,i'm a more normal type of guy (ie: 2-3 post , always forget what those are called though xD)

Edit: Will still wait for more suggestions since idk what my vape shop carries exactly rebuildable wise, and also because i'm off to bed after writting this edit so nighty night to y'all reading this :D

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Then I would suggest an rdta, the newer ones now are generally pretty easy-peasy to build on and use. Place coils, wicks go down the holes to the tank below. Airflow as much or as little as you want. A couple good ones I could suggest are the Serpent rdta by Wotofo (single coil), there is the very cool Council of Vapor RXHT rdta (ecig-city), the Avocado 24 by Geekvape, the DejaVu rdta (altho this one does not have adjustable airflow). I'm very partial to the Aromamizer Supreme V2, altho this is not an rdta and it is a little more fiddly. Hope this helps.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Then I would suggest an rdta, the newer ones now are generally pretty easy-peasy to build on and use. Place coils, wicks go down the holes to the tank below. Airflow as much or as little as you want. A couple good ones I could suggest are the Serpent rdta by Wotofo (single coil), there is the very cool Council of Vapor RXHT rdta (ecig-city), the Avocado 24 by Geekvape, the DejaVu rdta (altho this one does not have adjustable airflow). I'm very partial to the Aromamizer Supreme V2, altho this is not an rdta and it is a little more fiddly. Hope this helps.
Any opinions on the limitless by Ijoy ? (this one seems to be carried in every single vape shop i've tried and i keep hearing good stuff about it. Also why an rdta over an rta if there's any reason of course ?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've not heard bad stuff about it, but haven't really been paying attention much. I guess an RDTA is more versatile? I haven't really understood the whole concept, personally.

I could only give you MTL RTA recommendations, Qc, but there's tons of stuff out there that would suit you, I'm sure folks will be along.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: QcVaper

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Thank you all for the suggestions!
Sadly most of those weren't available at my vape shop, so instead I've opted for the limitless xl by Ijoy. Has 2 build deck (single and dual) with a drop in coil. Will definitely update if y'all want me to :)
No idea what the pre installed coils are though but they seem to be twisted at a first glance, so if you guys know about those please inform me about preferences :p

Edit: Ijoy's website says they're fused clapton but both of the wires in the deck are different one looks like a stapled one rather than fused. Then again i know nothing about both of em, my only experiences have been with good ol' normal claptons.

NB1: that .15 0hm coil has red lights below it lol useless but kinky xD
Also using at 75 watts and still climbing this one's a juice drinker for darn sure probably won't use it for long as that's way too low of a resistance/high wattage for my liking and since i chain vape that tank gets boiling quick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread