Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
fasttech has a clone for cheap, read the fine print though. This 1100 mah is only 930 to 950 mah according to fasttech, its also only $12.69. $12.69 EGO-C Twist "1100mAh" Variable Voltage Rechargeable Battery for E-Cigarette - red / 3.2-4.8V / 930~950mAh actual capacity at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

This is about the normal price for 1300 mah vision Spinner, Vision Spinner VV eGo Battery 1300mAh just under $25 plus shipping.

I have a 1300 Mah Spinner, which I like very much. Don't have a Joyetech Twist, but MyVaporStore also carries the Twist. The Spinner is a little easier to read, and the 1300 Mah is shorter and fatter than most of the higher Mah egos. I can't say what the Fasttech clone is like, some clones are good, others, not so much. Might try reading the reviews, Fasttech post both positive and negative reviews.

I guess it depends on your budget, and if you want to take the chance on a knockoff. I know the Spinner is a good choice, but it is also twice the price of the knockoff.

Kabooma

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Eastern PA
I found a local store called Liberty Vapor, bought a couple of twist replacements, and I have to say, I wouldn't know a brand name from a knockoff, but these are the only twist models I've found that actually work right, work well, are dependable and sturdy. Here's their site:

https://libertyvapor.net/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=88&search=twist

I strongly recommend their twist batteries.. can't say that enough times! Price is good too.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Hey all, figure I'll make this simple, what is the best website for buying a Twist or alike model? I'm looking for a website that has at least some sort of warranty on it, but I'm looking to buy one for $25 or hopefully much less. Any advice?

LiteCigusa.net

Discountvapers.com

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
love the 900 ego twist but it carries the least charge and decreases over time. i had two and broke one in 3 months. also had two 1300 spinners and 1 died after 3 months. so thats $50.

Now using the remaining two with a blue Zmax. Zmax lasts so long but way heavy. have a SID coming to lighten things. but the 900 VV eGo-twist is still my favorite carry. it wont last a whole day on its own and battery performance has been decreasing.

garcia1996

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
NJ
This is about the normal price for 1300 mah vision Spinner, Vision Spinner VV eGo Battery 1300mAh just under $25 plus shipping.

I have a 1300 Mah Spinner, which I like very much. Don't have a Joyetech Twist, but MyVaporStore also carries the Twist. The Spinner is a little easier to read, and the 1300 Mah is shorter and fatter than most of the higher Mah egos.

I got the 1300mah spinner a few weeks ago from MyVaporStore. Good price and super fast order processing and shipping. Although I love the Provari, the spinner is a nice break. It's smaller and it is surprisingly light weight.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
You can look at the joyetech website and see the resellers are. Myvaporstore is an oem partner or something and for sure has the real ones, but with MVS on the bottom so they know which batts are theirs for returns and such. Genuine ego twists come in 650, 900 and 1000 mAh varities only. The quality is good and problems are few. MVS has starter kits that you can choose toppers and come with charger and wall mount.

Make sure the charger has MVS on it (other blank one takes twice as long to charge your battery). I've never had to adjust the center post on mine from MVS ever in the five months I've used them. I do think one is failing on me (but I have dropped it a bunch of times) seems like it doesn't charge in the 3.5 -4 hours anymore but still works fine.

MJTP

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2012
TN
I think I'm going with the $12 Twist on Fasttech, but I can't find a charger for it in there. Could anyone help me with this? If it has the letters on it like mentioned above, that's preferred.

I just have to shop cheap because I have a $50 budget. I still have to get a Protank II, a pack of replacement heads, and an MOV juice (not exactly. cheap brand but I wanna start with them.)

MJTP

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2012
TN
If I were to order the Fasttech clone, what type of charger can I use? Which is the best one for a clone like that?

So far I spent $12 on an MOV juice, and I pretty much have to put down $20-25 on a Protank II. That's at most $37 so far. That means I have $13 left for Fasttech and a charger. I'll probably have to find a site where the Protank is around $18 and free shipping, so that I'll have a $20 budget for the battery and charger. Oh, and I'd rather have just a wall charger for the twist if they make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread