The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best site to buy Measuring Equipment??

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Sm0kyBlue, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sm0kyBlue

Sm0kyBlue Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2013
    I really like the website, https://wizardlabs.us but I am looking for more sites for buying flasks, beakers, syringes etc..

Know any good ones you all can send me to? Would really appreciate it and any tips possible!! :laugh:

2. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
  3. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
  4. michaelsil1

michaelsil1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I was going to suggest going to a local college, but this site looks interesting.

5. Cavediver

Cavediver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Buford, Ga
    I'm new to this game, and have yet to make my first mix with NIC. After messing around with some PG, VG, and a single bottle of flavorI can tell you that a lot of my pre-planning and preconceived notions were wrong.

Don't go nuts just yet, except (maybe) syringes, and blunt needles (14 or 16ga for PG/VG, 20ga for flavor).

Most of the containers you're looking at will be too large for mixing small sample batches. Mine were :facepalm:

I bought 3,6, 12, & 20ml syringes, some 16ga needles (sharp), and a gallon of PG at a local farm & feed store called Tractor Supply. RiteAid (local drug store) provided a couple of small 1ml & 1/2cc syringes for flavors. I have blunt needles and a few small bottles on the way from WL. Flavors, NOC , and small bottles of PG/VG are also from WL.

There's a lot of great advice in this forum, but not all of it will work for every situation. Once I mess around with it for a few weeks, I'll have a better idea about what works for me. Then I'll go nuts buying stuff :laugh:

6. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
  7. Sm0kyBlue

Sm0kyBlue Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2013
    found out, my local cvs shop will give me free syringes.. :laugh:

8. jfountain2

jfountain2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    United States