best site with a wide assortment for a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonspirit1185

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
I have been looking over a bunch of sites and I'm trying to find a site that has a wide range of things yet have decent prices.
I was looking at the Empire mod site but just about everything I need is out of stock.
I am looking for a cheap passthrough kit that comes with a clearomizer, a6 stainless steel atomizer(not the dual coil one), ss mesh and wick and wire, and also kangertech pro tank all on one site. I don't wanna have to go through a bunch of different sites. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
While I wait I'm gonna keep looking around.
Thanks

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I have found none that is consitantly fairly priced across the board ( what I feel is fair anyway). I usually get this from here and that from there, all the while eating me up in shipping.

Ive made around 15 or so orders from fattech and am about done there also. My recent order has been at the hong kong post for 18 days now. Hong Kong is holding any orders that have to do with batteries in the country right now so good luck with that.

I guess Wal Mart needs a vape section......

dragonspirit1185

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
I have found none that is consitantly fairly priced across the board ( what I feel is fair anyway). I usually get this from here and that from there, all the while eating me up in shipping.

Ive made around 15 or so orders from fattech and am about done there also. My recent order has been at the hong kong post for 18 days now. Hong Kong is holding any orders that have to do with batteries in the country right now so good luck with that.

I guess Wal Mart needs a vape section......

I wouldn't trust anything they sold xD
The rebuildable stuff is for me but i have a friend who is trying to quit smoking so I wanna buy her a nice passthrough and clearomizer kit and I can just rebuild the heads for her.
It's looking like i might just have to order separately.
There is loads of stuff I want on Vapor Break but I have heard nothing but bad things about them lol
I just wish Empire Mods had everything in stock. Then I would have just about everything I need.
Speaking of rebuilding heads I need to get on that lol time to go make some coils

Saltraker

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hannibal, Missouri
As a new vaper, finding items on all the various websites can be very time time consuming and frustrating. In my experience, no one website carries everything and, often, a website will carry an item but not the add-ons you'd like to go with that item. Example: I wanted to order a certain carto tank, but I also needed the specific cartos to go with the tank. The website that sold the tank didn't carry the cartos and the website that carried the cartos didn't sell the tank.:blink: How about this: a website will carry the larger version of a certain BCC tank, but not the mini version. I've even seen websites that sell Kanthal, but not wicks. Or websites that carry (almost) a full array of DIY supplies, but if you want a blunt needle, they don't have it. You have to go somewhere else.

And then there's all the price variations to sort out. And don't get me started on the various shipping charges...especially those that base the shipping charge on how much you spend. Grrrrr8-o.

I have spent hours, literally, researching where to buy items at the lowest cost, including shipping costs. Sometimes the cost difference winds up rather insignificant, so I spend a couple dollars more to get as many items as I can from the same supplier. But it irks me that I have to go through all the contortions.

In the end, if you want to spend wisely, you almost have to look at several websites. Like I said, it can be frustrating but there is one bright light in doing so...you run into items you weren't aware of and just have to have! In the end, I keep my cc handy...just in case.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread