Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I'd be leery of smokingeverywhere:

First off, there’s the “vile culprit”, Smoking Everywhere, LLC. They describe themselves as “a Florida based company pioneering in electronic smoking products,” who have “both Resellers and Store Locations in Major Malls around the country.”
Their websites are Electronic Cigarette by Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette and Electronic Cigarette. They have Super-minis (the KR808 according to Parked), Classic Penstyles, E-Cigars, and an E-Pipe.
They have been featured on The Bob Rivers Show and on local news segments. The video clip of the local news show is a redirect site which links to a deeply discounted outlet of some sort.
Those are all the sites I was able to find of theirs, but if anyone knows of others, please e-mail me at the address at the bottom of the article.
Smoking Everywhere is the source of the complaints. Their main websites have outrageously expensive e-cigarettes, and make the usual exaggerated claims about cartridge and battery life. They claim to offer a warranty, but they state their no returns policy explicitly: “*Please note that as per our terms and conditions, we cannot accept returns on unwanted items once used.”

This was provided by Leaford here:

Leaford - An E-Smoker Forever! -|- Leaford’s reviews, E-Cigs, E-cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, e-pipes Blog Archive The Who What and Where of Smoking Everywhere, Smoke Everywhere, and Smoking Anywhere?

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Kate,

Did you see the addendum at the bottom? I don't deal with either of these companies so I have no first hand knowledge:

[EDITED TO ADD:]
I just found out yesterday from ECF member Providence that Smoking Everywhere recently bought out Njoy, explaining the shocking decline of Njoy’s once legendary customer service.

A letter from Smoke Everywhere Distributer Frank Simotics, shared by Providence via www.e-cigarette-forum.com:
“Smoking Everywhere just bought out the second largest company in the US - Njoy.
…
Sincerely,

Frank Simotics”
The original is here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/5832-smokingeverywhere-bs-email-conversation.html

Lu

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
DO NOT, I repeat, Do Not deal with SmokingEverywhere. I don't care if they put out a lifetime guarantee, they're crooks.
A co-worker just ordered from them(even after i gave him the link to 3 other sites listed here),can't understand why he didn't go with the 901 I have :confused:! Can't wait to take a look at this Contraption! The Wiz!

Yeh, I was going to buy some atomizers from Marian but if you use them with any other device, you void the warranty :mad:

So you have to buy the whole kit and they do seem to be having a lot of problems right now....so I decided against that.

Lu

Not to be the guy that suggests starting a rip off your reseller 101 class but... how would she know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread