Best stores to buy vape stuff from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamasquito

Aug 31, 2018
fasttech is good for mods,tanks, coils and accessories.
Juice i diy, cant answer on where to order them.

At fasttech, you need to be sure it says authenthic on the title, otherwise its a clone.
Takes about 7 days for shipment to arrive on epacket to finland.
They have a list somewhere on the site that states the usual shipping times.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
What are the best/most trustworthy stores to buy vape stuff from online?
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information (like ship times) to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

• Winner
Reactions: Izan

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
What are the best/most trustworthy stores to buy vape stuff from online?
That’s a moderately hard one to quantify.

For Americans: Most vape stores inside the US are more likely to have authentic hardware and batteries. Also juice mixed inside the US has to adhere to some minimum standards so is usually but not always safer. This tends to cost you slightly more money though, as basically everything is imported.
China makes basically all the hardware as well as pretty much everything else in the world, so there are a few direct buy channels that can save money. FastTech is one of them.

Rules for fasttech:
1. if it doesn’t actually say it’s authentic it’s a forgery.
2. Shipping can be wildly variable. China has a completely different holiday system, and that bless careful you risk risk running into one and tacking 3 weeks into your order time.
Also Fasttech is not a single company. They are a front end for Chinese manufacturers shipping small lots to other countries. As such the order has to come in, go out to the company, be filled (and possibly manufactured as well) go back through local shipping to fasttech, be put on a boat and shipped to the destination country, then travel to the destination through the local post. For me this can take anywhere from 10 days to two months.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's really really hard to quantify it depends what you want. I will say FT is slow, offers a large selection, and has been consistently slow in shipping but they have never once messed up an order. Works for me, if I'm not in a hurry.

Others.... It depends what you want, exactly and how specialized an item it is, and what you are willing to pay.

There is no One Best store for anyone I would think....

Anna

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
+1 for MVS (My Vapor Store) outa NY and a plug for Element Vape in Cali for Selection, Price, Service, and fast Shipping. Those 2 are my usual "Go-Tos" for Gear and Acces.
Vapin' Art for Higher-End Gear.
Vapes by Enushi up in the Great White North (Canada).
Dragon's Den located in the Sunshine State for high-end Philippine Mech Gear.
RTD Vapor gets the Award for all things Batt related.
MechSauce and ECblend for the Juicery Arts.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Directvapor, element, and vapordna are good ones in the US. Myfreedomsmokes, Nicotine River, and nudenicotine are solid choices. Glass bottle outlet and True essence for bottles, 18650batterystore, orbtronic, and liionwholesale for your battery needs. Eightvape and eciggity are some other good ones and I’m sure there’s more I can’t remember but this is some good ones I’ve used over the last 6 years.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've always used My Vapor Store if possible. Been using them for several years and never had an issue. Just did a big order for Christmas gifts and received everything in 3 days (normal shipping).

I buy my 18650 batteries from RTD Vapor. Same thing, been using them for several years. One of a small list of trusted vendors from Mooch's recommended vendors for purchasing authentic name brand batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread