Best sub-ohm kit under 50usd? (The al85 kit any good?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Single battery mods aren't built for clouds though, an you can get decent Samsung batteries for 5$ an a nitecore charger isn't much. Trust me it's worth it, the alien an baby beast is my favourite sub ohm device. For the value anyway.
I mean the snow wolf is better but costs more.
I don't live in the USA, here I'll get 2 batteries for around 25 usd. Then a good nitecore for another 20 to 25 bucks.
Even the al85 kit is 65usd here.
But i just generalized the price according to the price in USA for the purpose of this post.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Flavor/clouds can be produced by Any 40 watt mod.
The action is in the Atomizer.
Go to sub forum on rebuidables to learn more..
well I kind of disagree with you there.. for me vaping the Cloud Beast tanks at 100-160w produces bigger, thicker clouds, better flavor plus a killer nicotine hit on my RX200 mods than say tootle puffing a Crown tank at 40w on ANY mod.. least it's that way with me, :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cf11

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Again. I had the pico and i sold it just because i didn't think the clouds or the flavors were up to the mark. I agree it's a great kit for the price. But wasn't satisfied with it.
You realize the Pico is just the battery/mod, right? If you bought the "kit" you have the Melo 3 tank and apparently that's what you are unsatisfied with and you need to replace.

I use Cleitos and Baby Beasts on my Picos and they work great.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
You realize the Pico is just the battery/mod, right? If you bought the "kit" you have the Melo 3 tank and apparently that's what you are unsatisfied with and you need to replace.

Oh yes, i should have been more clear.
I meant the kit.
The melo3 mini tank as you said comes with it.
And i was not too satisfied with it.

Would you say baby beast tank is better than melo3 mini?

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016

They definitely give more clouds than the Melo 3 :)
& Davie why do you always have to have an opinion, I'm sick of you thinking your right all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread