Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
No idea what’s “best”. If you ask what’s my favorite, I’d say the Revenger X is my favorite that o own, as of now, but I’ve only had it about a month. Live the mod, the tank, they work well together, and it’s about $50. Not bad for the money.

That said, I’m not all about kits. My favorite mod is the Punk mini. Love love love that thing. I’ve tried it with several tanks and it’s great with any of them.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Will this be your first vaping setup?
Will this be your first sub-ohm setup?

If you are a beginner to vaping, I wouldn't necessarily recommend a sub-ohm setup innitially. And I would not necessarily recommend a "kit". One would think a manufacturer or ecig vendor would "match" the juice delivery device and the battery device to be compatible with one another, but experience has shown me that's not always the case. It's unfortunately a common practice for a manufacturer or vendor to include a lousy juice attachment on a decent battery device; I like to choose each component based on its individual merits.

So give us more information about yourself, and maybe we can help guide you in your decision.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
There is no "best". What i like, somebody else hates. What you like this week, you might hate next week. I just made a 26g twisted kanthal dual setup for my limitless plus rdta. Resistance is .30ohms. This is "best" for now. It freakin rocks the blueberry muffin clouds and already fogged up my kitchen. Just like taste, best is very subjective.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I couldn't even give a "best" out of the mods I own, let alone answer that question! I like different setups for different reasons.

I do think you are trying to figure out something, but it's hard to recommend a "best" kit since vaping is so personal.

What price range? Rebuildable or drop in? More flavor? More clouds? Durability, reliability?

Try to narrow things down a bit. You'll get more recommendations that are useful, to you, which in the end is what matters.

Anna

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I’m liking my Lost Vape Paranormal. It’s not a kit, just the mod, and it’s pricey but it’s the only mod I have that works 100% of the time at the moment. Also, I like the look of them.

Next up is my Wismec Releux Gen 3. It’s okay... Some misfiring, but that is largely because the 510 connector is deep, so I need to screw my tanks on pretty tight if they don’t have an adjustable pin. Temp control on it is flaky though. Best on battery life because it takes three, so that’s what I bring if I know I’ll be out all day.

My third functional mod is a Kangertech. I forget the exact name of it but by now I’m sure it’s discontinued. It’s my oldest one. Just a single battery, 70 watt device in stainless steel. It’s my back up for my back. Cheap but worth the money because I’ve had it for years. I hear Kangertech is a crapshoot though.

Last and definitely least is a Smok Alien. It’s a paperweight. Literally. It died in three weeks. Several people I know have also had issues with Smok, so buyer beware on them. Theyre the most popular right now though.

As for tanks, I’m still trying to decide which one I like. I bought several different ones with tax return money and I kind of like them all the same. I should try them all with the same juice in it, but when I’ve got multiple tanks I tend to put different juice in each. I couldn’t tell you which gives me the best taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread